City Circle

Got the email yesterday afternoon and I asked them about the poor quality of the one I bought my lad. ( id post a pic if I could remember how too)
Some of the lettering is missing live it's been exposed to water somehow..

Was happy that they responded within minutes that they would order a new one and replace it.

I emailed the Club Monday regarding this and disappointed that I never had a acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint so to get a reply within minutes on Thursday after replying to the invite email was decent of the circle team.

Obviously this isn't on the scale as originally planned but having seen it I think it is a good effort. Granted it has taken a while but what would have been the point of having trucks and cranes tramping all over it? The club have (almost) made the best of the situation in my opinion as on reflection a wall would have been more practical.

We could do with finding out more about what they intend to do at the event though as I will be pretty miffed if I take time off work just for a token photo opportunity.

Obviously this isn't on the scale as originally planned but having seen it I think it is a good effort. Granted it has taken a while but what would have been the point of having trucks and cranes tramping all over it? The club have (almost) made the best of the situation in my opinion as on reflection a wall would have been more practical.

We could do with finding out more about what they intend to do at the event though as I will be pretty miffed if I take time off work just for a token photo opportunity.

Just had a reply from City to my response to the invite......

I’ve noted the attendee names. The event is scheduled to last 2-hours with special guests from Manchester City’s past, present and future (subject to availability).

I will provide further event details by Friday 18 September.

Thanks for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Lisa

I've been trying to e-mail the club to tell them i wish to attend this event but i'm getting no reply,could you inbox me the e-mail address you contacted them on.thank you

I sent them an email asking how long the 'event' would be as I have to come from Leeds and wouldn't for a 20 minute hurrah

And they replied

Many thanks for the reply.

The details are being finalised however I’d expect it to be approximately an hour and a half/two hours maximum.

It’s our intention to provide further information by Friday 18 September.

Thanks for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.