City Circle

Just received an email. Ordered two and got an invite to an event on a Thursday night 7pm.
Hardly convenient and can't see it being what we deserve.

X2 people it says. I've questioned if I should have 4 baring in mind I bought two of these circles.

If it's not convenient for you and what you were expecting then don't fucking go!

Yes the plans changed due to the expansion and obviously not many selling but it looks pretty good other than the disc issue's. As far as it not being what we deserve correct me if I'm wrong but you paid for a couple of circles to be put in the ground what was you expecting the sheik to nock on your door and shake your hand! you've not bought a Ferrari.

You would think city would tell you exactly where it's been placed. I have emailed to confirm I will be attending even thought it's highly unlikely, just to see what happens next. would anyone be willing to do me a favor and see can the find my disc and email me a photo of it? I would be most grateful.
303haj6.jpg

You would think city would tell you exactly where it's been placed. I have emailed to confirm I will be attending even thought it's highly unlikely, just to see what happens next. would anyone be willing to do me a favor and see can the find my disc and email me a photo of it? I would be most grateful.
303haj6.jpg

I'm going to attend mate so I'll have a look for you, you never know may get the chance to meet some players etc.

303haj6.jpg
Seeing as I'll be in the area I'll do your weekly shopping at ASDA for you as well if you like................ :-)

Found our Two in the dark and rain after last nights EDS game. Looks to me like they didn't have enough people take up the offer to install the original idea around the ground. It's certainly not what was advertised and some of the spaces make it look like a few of the discs have already been dug out and stolen but I could be wrong.

They can stick their invite up their arses.

Piss taken for far too long now.

I bet they wouldn't fuck their corporate clients about like they've done with us.

Don't know what I was expecting but I'd have liked a little more idea what's actually going to happen when we get there.

Luckily I live 5/6 miles away and can drive or get a tram.

Seems little thought has been given to long distance blues, if its purely just an official unveiling it could have at least been onna match day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.