City Circle

Didn't make it in the end due to the problems on the A1 (I was at York before any of the wags pipe up!). Just wondered if all the vandalised discs had been replaced and made good?

Great night well done City.

Still had a typical City moment though when we went back in forba piss and couldn't get out of the ground while 3 of the brass band couldn't get in.

I'd like to request the serving staff for SS level 3 for the rest of the season. I can only imagine they normally do the corporate stuff as they were excellent.

didnt stay til the unveiling but definitely a lot of effort put in for the reception. Plenty of beer, wine, free grub, fan zone, cheesman, Peter Barnes etc. well done to the club

Last edited:
Just got home from this and have to say well done City for putting on a good night for the fans.
A free bar and free food, can you imagine them red bastards doing that.

I'm glad City pulled something good out of the bag for you lot that had bought discs. Maybe in future people won't be so cynical when it comes to our brilliant club? Yes they screwed up but it appears they have more than made up for it!

Didnt know what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised, free food, free beer wine , soft drinks. hosted by ian cheeseman, with lots of guests, peter barnes, andy morrison, izzy christiensen, richard edgehill, paul dikov, george evans. A couple of really nice fan stories with acompanying video. messages off the discs were displayed on the electronic banner round the second tier. after all the interviews and food and drinks, we were all taken round to city circle, floodlights and search lights lit up the scene and a firework display to mark the official unveiling. while we were at the circle they were giving out free hot drinks. and yes we got to hear from danny wilson who did apologise on behalf of the club. all in all a good do.

must just be me
gave up when we heard yet another bluemoon rendition sang by some girl with caterpillars this time
each to there own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.