City Circle

30 years of following City gives me the right to defend someone saying they want the national press to take the piss out of my club. And what the fuck does queuing for a burger have to do with it? I didn't say everything is ok - but deal with it with the club. If it is shit - ask for your money back. It snot just about the £50 million pound players - what about the clubs work in the community etc. This has been a fuck up by the sounds of it but they are entitled to make a mistake once in a while. Danny Wilson is a gentleman and great for the club. I just thought his tone was a bit off. I am sure there are some sad stories about the circles but look at the bigger picture - it is done and they are having a launch.

Hear hear. Well said mate. Some people have to have a moan about something and these people always seem to have a "friend" who has supposedly been pissed about by the club. Like it has already been said, a polite letter to the club will always get results. Danny Wilson is second to none when it comes to looking after fans

Hear hear. Well said mate. Some people have to have a moan about something and these people always seem to have a "friend" who has supposedly been pissed about by the club. Like it has already been said, a polite letter to the club will always get results. Danny Wilson is second to none when it comes to looking after fans
Mate, I'm not looking for an argument but as one of the very first to buy into the City Circle project I feel anyone who has been involved like I have has every right to complain. If this had been any other company who'd treated me like this, there would have been a totally different reaction from me. I spent hours trying to buy my discs the very same day I received the email to say they were available, and the problems I had trying to buy one through the website has been indicative of the problems surrounding the City Circle ever since.

We all have our reasons for buying into it and as such everyone who did has a right to be seriously pissed with the way this has been handled. You say 'Some people have to have a moan about something', so here's a question for you: If you had bought something from a company nearly 3 years ago and been pissed about the way all of us have, what would you have done?

Before you reply, I haven't emailed or called the club, I've just maintained dignified, disappointed silence and the only reason I haven't properly gone on one is because the club I love is the other party and that is the ONLY reason. But this doesn't mean that I feel that anyone who has complained or kicked off was wrong to do so. What has happened is an utter piss take whether it be City or any other company.

Mate, I'm not looking for an argument but as one of the very first to buy into the City Circle project I feel anyone who has been involved like I have has every right to complain. If this had been any other company who'd treated me like this, there would have been a totally different reaction from me. I spent hours trying to buy my discs the very same day I received the email to say they were available, and the problems I had trying to buy one through the website has been indicative of the problems surrounding the City Circle ever since.

We all have our reasons for buying into it and as such everyone who did has a right to be seriously pissed with the way this has been handled. You say 'Some people have to have a moan about something', so here's a question for you: If you had bought something from a company nearly 3 years ago and been pissed about the way all of us have, what would you have done?

Before you reply, I haven't emailed or called the club, I've just maintained dignified, disappointed silence and the only reason I haven't properly gone on one is because the club I love is the other party and that is the ONLY reason. But this doesn't mean that I feel that anyone who has complained or kicked off was wrong to do so. What has happened is an utter piss take whether it be City or any other company.

Well, I did buy 4 city circle plaques and one to keep at home. I know there were problems but I accept that perhaps the club were caught out by a lack of uptake maybe. I really don't think they did anything on purpose and generally I;ve been well treated by the club. Sometimes things go wrong - and not often at City as far as I'm concerned. Cut them some slack…the club have done their best to make us a top team in Europe and I can put up with this glitch..

Read my post a few pages back.

Well, I did buy 4 city circle plaques and one to keep at home. I know there were problems but I accept that perhaps the club were caught out by a lack of uptake maybe. I really don't think they did anything on purpose and generally I;ve been well treated by the club. Sometimes things go wrong - and not often at City as far as I'm concerned. Cut them some slack…the club have done their best to make us a top team in Europe and I can put up with this glitch..
I have cut the club some slack and as I said previously I've never complained and chose to seethe in silence but that doesn't mean that I'm not seriously pissed that such a huge organisation could allow this to drag on for nearly 3 years and only confirmed the details of this hastily arranged ceremony 2 days before the event. If someone close chose to invite you to their party 2 days before the festivities as if it was an after thought, I doubt you'd be in a hurry to attend. Believe me, if it wasn't for my 9 year old, I wouldn't be going on Thursday.

If this wasn't City and just some random company, City would have been in the civil courts long before now defending a breach of contract class action.

I have cut the club some slack and as I said previously I've never complained and chose to seethe in silence but that doesn't mean that I'm not seriously pissed that such a huge organisation could allow this to drag on for nearly 3 years and only confirmed the details of this hastily arranged ceremony 2 days before the event. If someone close chose to invite you to their party 2 days before the festivities as if it was an after thought, I doubt you'd be in a hurry to attend. Believe me, if it wasn't for my 9 year old, I wouldn't be going on Thursday.

If this wasn't City and just some random company, City would have been in the civil courts long before now defending a breach of contract class action.

Agree totally mate, I'm there tomorrow and I'm hoping nobody kicks off but not holding me breath.

Walked past tonight it's been fenced off and from what i saw (walked round the circles on the left hand side) the circles tat have been damaged have been repaired

Suppose they'd have to tart it up and repair for the opening, imagine going tonight to find the circle you bought being nicked, defaced or unreadable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.