City close in on mesut ozil

What a player he is ! I rate him above Diego

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479Ga8aS4ls&feature=related[/youtube]

As long as we let go of vieira and another player then he would be welcome because it would be too much money wasted on the bench.

Barry and de jong pretty much do the same work but de jong is the better defensive mid and barry doesn't offer anything while going forward it is as if he has forgotten how to play attacking football,judging by the way he dived instead of even attempting to shoot on both times against man utd and chelsea.

Bring in ozil to push johnson who i think a lot of people seem to forget was completely rubbish against any sort of good oppositions this year,clichy,evra and assou ekoto completely shut him down and we don't want that from our wingers.

Hamsik and ozil to make our team that much harder to play against and put lazy adebayor on the bench and try bellamy up top from time to time as well.

I was optimistic about the deal but after Werder Bremen qualified to the CL and we failed , it seems that its not a realistic target.

NewbBlue said:
Good. He was among the top midfield prospects that I had.

The lack of news was starting to worry me.

well there still is lack of news, I haven't seen anything legitimate about this.

zinaldo1982 said:
As long as we let go of vieira and another player then he would be welcome because it would be too much money wasted on the bench.

Barry and de jong pretty much do the same work but de jong is the better defensive mid and barry doesn't offer anything while going forward it is as if he has forgotten how to play attacking football,judging by the way he dived instead of even attempting to shoot on both times against man utd and chelsea.

Bring in ozil to push johnson who i think a lot of people seem to forget was completely rubbish against any sort of good oppositions this year,clichy,evra and assou ekoto completely shut him down and we don't want that from our wingers.

Hamsik and ozil to make our team that much harder to play against and put lazy adebayor on the bench and try bellamy up top from time to time as well.

12 maybe 13 at a push?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.