City closed

Big Dave Watson said:
reddishblue said:
Surely it's very bright to be boasting about taking illegal substances on line, especially when your IP address can be traced.

That just proves how thick he is.

Don't think the old bill will be rushing round any time soon, even with his IP...Just a few boys enjoying themselves, I'm sure they can make their own choices in life.

reddishblue said:
Would the MOD's be oblidged to report any suspected illegal activity. Just a thought.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. He will be making it up anway. Trying to make himself look big. It will be his bed time in a few hours.

smudgedj said:
warpig said:
Fixer, i'm sat here playing a game of scrabble, sipping some fair trade herbal tea, whilst munching some organic oatmeal biscuits. Don't kid yourself, this is where the party is at.

It would be more honest to to say fair trade herbal tea made from the coca leaf.

nah, want to stay compas mentas. Antiques roadshow on at 6 and a rare Clifford tea pot is getting valued. I'm quivering with excitement.

Big Dave Watson said:
reddishblue said:
Would the MOD's be oblidged to report any suspected illegal activity. Just a thought.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. He will be making it up anway. Trying to make himself look big. It will be his bed time in a few hours.

I'm not worried funnily enough but his mother might be when the boys in blue come knocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.