City closed

Big Dave Watson said:
bluemoon201164 said:
dave why dont you put your lego away an the rest of your toys.stop being a naughty little boy or you wont get any jelly an ice cream.
I might have to mate. Seems like I commited the cardinal sin of questioning the great Tolmie and his minions have started to cry. Its livened a quiet day up though eh?

just chill out mate.if the deals happen they happen if they dont,dont worry about it.end of the day who ever we sign we will be much stronger than we were last season.

The Fixer said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Oh dear, touched a nerve there. Tolmie's boyfriend by any chance?

Funny how others come on her like Ajay, Corky etc and get immediately hounded but when Tolmie lights the touchpaper and retires he gets lauded by his disciples even though his non information leads to the same place as Ajay, Corky et all. Just balancing things up. I come on here out of interest but take it all with a pinch of salt. Now stop being neurotic and get back to your Tolmie worship room.

Lol i reckon you're divorced from wife beating 2 kids who don't bother with you anymore, mid 40's living in a council flat no job sitting at his pc with piss stained undies.

Jealous of not being in the loop a very bitter and twisted muppett i'm affraid.

Btw i know both tolmie and his kid bro zin away from bluemoon so yes will defend a mate.

Sad bitter blue imo

Definately touched a nerve with that response.....bo hoo

Big Dave Watson said:
The Fixer said:
Lol i reckon you're divorced from wife beating 2 kids who don't bother with you anymore, mid 40's living in a council flat no job sitting at his pc with piss stained undies.

Jealous of not being in the loop a very bitter and twisted muppett i'm affraid.

Btw i know both tolmie and his kid bro zin away from bluemoon so yes will defend a mate.

Sad bitter blue imo

Definately touched a nerve with that response.....bo hoo

I'm right tho bo fcuking hooooooooo
p.s. have a line of columbian and relax bro

bluemoon201164 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
I might have to mate. Seems like I commited the cardinal sin of questioning the great Tolmie and his minions have started to cry. Its livened a quiet day up though eh?

just chill out mate.if the deals happen they happen if they dont,dont worry about it.end of the day who ever we sign we will be much stronger than we were last season.

Agreed mate, and I am chilled out. I do believe that it will happen when it happens. I just fancied making a point about all this speculation and non information. I'm sure Tolie is a decent bloke and have nothing against him and I am sure he can speak for himself, but some people on her get so uptight if you dont hang on his every word. Thanks for being mature about this mate and having a laugh. All the best.

I'm jumping in and out of two threads here, It's like watching two boxers going toe to toe, now you have both (BDW v's Fixer) been sparring, working each other out.... who's going to throw the ultimate knock-out ?

im with bdw , tolmie aint give us any info that 1hour later was on the news ...hes like a news paper ....prints stuff and you either follow or you dont ,,,i am with the i dont squad ....

yozzer said:
im with bdw , tolmie aint give us any info that 1hour later was on the news ...hes like a news paper ....prints stuff and you either follow or you dont ,,,i am with the i dont squad ....

Careful mate or the Tolmie Police will be on to you. Thanks for the support though.

Big Dave Watson said:
yozzer said:

Careful mate or the Tolmie Police will be on to you. Thanks for the support though.
that will be the ,,,,tsp ,, tolmie secret police

fixer,,i got tears in my eyes with your virtual bullying ...in a minute you will put your caps lock on like you are shouting ,,,go on captian capslock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.