City could move for Keane - Express

First off sorry about the multiple posts!
Secondly Bluebean put your dummy back in! I was commenting on the article not your post!
I was assuming they had made the mistake not you.As for being a Rag!I dont think so mate!
Chil lout ffs.
Oh by the way i dont suck cocks either leaves a nasty taste!

He's a good fighter so if we want a squad full of fighters then go get him. But I doubt if he'd be happy to be on the bench just as much as he is at Liverpool. So I'd see it as a very unlikely signing but if it happened it'd be interesting at the very least to see how it'd work out.

This would be our best signing so far this window without shadow of a doubt

Mike D said:

Why's he not getting a regular start at Liverpool then?

I'd rather have Crouch - he's a City fan as well.

mr t said:
Mike D said:

Because he is better than any strikers that we have. Liverpool only play with one striker and he's the best striker in the prem Mr Torres I believe

Crouch!!!!!!!!!!! he's a pile of shit and not better than we have already got. Couldn't give 2 hoots whether he's got the city badge on his bellend, he isn't good enough for us now.

mr t said:
Mike D said:

No he isn't, he's a Chelsea fan

Is it fair to say we're Keane on him or will it Roque the boat? Is this a given?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.