City cut down to size by a rampant arsenal

salfordpaul

This is the news headline on itv!?!

The game I saw was different to this! Yes the sending off affected the game but we played well! If we got one back in the 2nd half things would have been different! A good game by us and I fully agree with Rm that we are the best side in the premiership

neg blues don't waste your time on this post because you are all pricks dicks and knob jockeys!

salfordpaul said:

The game I saw was different to this! Yes the sending off affected the game but we played well! If we got one back in the 2nd half things would have been different! A good game by us and I fully agree with Rm that we are the best side in the premiership

neg blues don't waste your time on this post because you are all pricks dicks and knob jockeys!
I thought we were the better team for most of the game today and we had 10 men.

Its like the Rags, they're all waxing lyrical over them and Arsenal because they won today - which is strange considering they've only just caught up to us.

Totally agree. We played well for long periods, their keeper made some great saves. 3-0 flattered them our manager said we would have won 11 v 11, and super Mario got 20 minutes under his belt. Lets get Kolerov back and Kolo. It's no coincidence that this blip (if you can call last week a blip we won 3-2 for pity's sake) happens to be when Kolo is out injured (5 goals conceeded though) Not a lot is broken again the strength in depth in crucial areas isn't great ie left back, Bridge is the new Garrido!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Totally agree. We played well for long periods, their keeper made some great saves. 3-0 flattered them our manager said we would have won 11 v 11, and super Mario got 20 minutes under his belt. Lets get Kolerov back and Kolo. It's no coincidence that this blip (if you can call last week a blip we won 3-2 for pity's sake) happens to be when Kolo is out injured (5 goals conceeded though) Not a lot is broken again the strength in depth in crucial areas isn't great ie left back, Bridge is the new Garrido!

Garrido is slightly better than Bridge.

to be fair, Arsenal get the same headlines every time they get beaten by Chelsea/United, even if they played well throughout the game. Nature of the retarded journalism beast

salfordpaul said:

a bit of naivety by boyata. but i was proud of the lads today, it was always going to be an up hill battle against a good passing side like arsenal with 10 men to be honest

deJong_Ones said:
to be fair, Arsenal get the same headlines every time they get beaten by Chelsea/United, even if they played well throughout the game. Nature of the retarded journalism beast

Thank you, it's the same shit. You should have heard the Spud and Rednapp loving media tugging themselves into a frenzy after we lost to Chelsea. In that game we had 2 chances in the first 90 secs and we didn't take them. Dogbreath gets one and he puts them one nil up. We were in that game for long periods but the papers reported it like we were bullied and comprehensively beaten.

Do what I do, after a loss ignore media and TV they will only piss you off.

not worried about todays defeat if 1 team plays with ten for more or less full game u can't judge how game would have panned out what did wind me up was the tosser on motd 2 going on about the money we've spent when the arse scored.when stoke scored again utd. didn't hear stoke score against team payin scouse mercenary 250k

they won 3-0 and it's the top echelon of the premier league of course there going to report that. If Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United did each other 3-0 they'd report it as an even worse beating whatever the actual game looked like.

Not even worth paying attention to.

Exactly, 3-0 was too flattering for the Gooners. I can see clearly that despite playing with 10 men, we weren't playin bad. I bet we would have killed off the Gooners if we had 11 men.

Aw well, we will get them in the return leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.