City donate 26 defibrillators to grassroots clubs

As a Heart Start trainer, I along with many wonder why the government don't make defibs compulsory for any trade establishment subject to H&S at Work Act as part of H&S equipment. You can rent them with a maintenance contract for peanuts to avoid burdons on business government are so keen to avoid. https://www.defibmachines.co.uk/
Would save 100's of lives a year.

A quick search shows that only the Mail has run this story. I would have thought the club released the news to all media outlets so most don't think it is worth reporting because it's City.
Matters not. The important thing is the help given by the club and Alex Williams's excellent CITC.
Let's hope the equipment is never used but it's good to know it's ready if needed.
1st I heard of it was here. But well done City.
The club just gets things done like this where certain other teams would do a press release first to ensure reporters are at the receiving clubs to get statements and Pics.

1st I heard of it was here. But well done City.
The club just gets things done like this where certain other teams would do a press release first to ensure reporters are at the receiving clubs to get statements and Pics.
Or lengthy interviews, Silly Sally feeling quite at home at her friend's house once more, her driver knowing the route like the back of his hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.