city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

crizack

in a silver frame or a black frame £20 each.

A3 size.

In Black
<a class="postlink" href="http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae92/crizack123/?action=view&current=IMAG0119.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae92 ... AG0119.jpg</a>

In Silver
IMAG0118.jpg

will deliver in person if in manchester, buyer can collect or i can post if needs be.

cheers everyone. The money from these will go to the canvas and paints for a big yaya toure goal painting. Everyone who gets one will be helping me towards adding to my portfolio which hopefully, i can put forward to city and try my chance at doing some art for them. I want to do a comic strip in the programme, focusing on a different player each week. Would be great for kids to read and could have a competition for young city artists to get their name in as a player on the comic. Obviously i need a bit of experience in marketting so hopefully, with your help, i can make this happen! Thanks again everyone!!

mike.

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

This isn't very good is it?
Definitely not something I would pay money for

thanks for your reply,

always good to get some feedback whether positive or negative. As though i've sold 4 within posting the thread, i must be doing something right eh?

Im sure it wasnt Joe hart and a black dude (?) involved in the famous ball grabbing header pic

Didn't know Umbro made wallpaper.

SteWadda said:
This isn't very good is it?
Definitely not something I would pay money for

When are you going to showcase your talent ?

We will await your works of art forthwith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.