city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

crizack said:
talkativesprout said:
yeah i see what your saying and its a reasonable likeness of the pic. but Ya Ya (trailing hand) looks like he is running off with his knackers

p.s and it looks more like Kieth Curle

HAHA. I get what you mean now with the hand and yea, Toure kind of does suprisingly resemble keith curle in a photogenic way if you look at this picture a little bit drunk, from 20 feet. :)

26196.jpg

Glad tou havnt taken it to hart(lol) could colour in between. ya ya/ curles arm too

I could not resist!

Hart
munch_scream.jpg

Robinhosthumb! said:
When did Norman Wisdom play for us? ;) Only kidding

Nice drawing,keep up the good work.

lol. thought that too.

Good effort.

I don,t like the picture as a whole very much,just think you,ve tried to fit too much on there,
but the individual portraits of Mercer,Allison + Young are all very stylish and suggest that your talents would indeed be suited to some form of comic strip based on City characters.i look forward to seeing more of your efforts.

Good luck for the future mate,Carry on with the mission!

bluealf said:
SteWadda said:
This isn't very good is it?
Definitely not something I would pay money for

When are you going to showcase your talent ?

We will await your works of art forthwith.

Are you only allowed an opinion on something if you are good at it yourself?
Would be a very quiet football forum if that was the case.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:24 am --<br /><br />
crizack said:
it does doesn't it. One thing i do though is draw pictures from actual photographs. I depict whatever the image on the photo is. He certainly did look like he was getting his balls cupped but i think from the picture below, i have captured the emotion in his face pretty much exactly.

Joe+Hart+Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+Cup+NTgymyc07Bfl.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

I just thought i'd say that Tevez's head look like the lid of the F.A Cup....oh, wait.....

Thanks for the feedback anyway mate and i cant wait to see some of the drawings you do.

not usually got a big head on me but i know it's a mint picture and to stewadda, yea mate. I think bluealf summed it up. Im a city fan who spends all his spare time when my kids in bed, doing drawings which people know they can buy from another blue who can then use that money to help more blues who want drawings or canvases

That's great you do something you like, get some cash and someone gets a picture that they think is mint. It doesn't change my opinion on the picture though. It's not like a slated it either I just said it's not very good.

Nice picture. I get frustrated with the composition of that kind of style when I attempt it.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on board.
Here's a very rough doodle (pen sketch) in the style of picture I'll be working on for the start of the new season.
I'll be selling unframed prints for about a fiver a pop (plus printing fees) also providing the option to have it printed on to canvas and other surfaces .
I'll post an image when it's done.
I also plan on selling a few vinyl stickers that we can stick up all over the city and in away grounds across Europe.

20498310150151827627872.jpg

dennishasdoneit said:
Good effort.

I don,t like the picture as a whole very much,just think you,ve tried to fit too much on there,
but the individual portraits of Mercer,Allison + Young are all very stylish and suggest that your talents would indeed be suited to some form of comic strip based on City characters.i look forward to seeing more of your efforts.

Good luck for the future mate,Carry on with the mission!

Nice one mate! Great to hear feedback like that. Hopefully I can do something for city in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.