city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

I've had a portrait of Neil Young for a couple of months now, it's absolutely brilliant. It's a classic painted by Mike. I'd recommend his work to anybody.

Hope his work gets a showing at City soon.

Re: city drawing framed,(blue on a mission!)

crizack said:
talkativesprout said:
Im sure it wasnt Joe hart and a black dude (?) involved in the famous ball grabbing header pic

toure

Yaya+Toure-Manchester+City-Mario+Balotelli-FA+Cup+cropped

well with no disrespect it looks like Joe getting this

Paul-Gascoigne-Football_71255.jpg

it does doesn't it. One thing i do though is draw pictures from actual photographs. I depict whatever the image on the photo is. He certainly did look like he was getting his balls cupped but i think from the picture below, i have captured the emotion in his face pretty much exactly.

Joe+Hart+Manchester+City+v+Stoke+City+FA+Cup+NTgymyc07Bfl.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

I just thought i'd say that Tevez's head look like the lid of the F.A Cup....oh, wait.....

Thanks for the feedback anyway mate and i cant wait to see some of the drawings you do.

not usually got a big head on me but i know it's a mint picture and to stewadda, yea mate. I think bluealf summed it up. Im a city fan who spends all his spare time when my kids in bed, doing drawings which people know they can buy from another blue who can then use that money to help more blues who want drawings or canvases

yeah i see what your saying and its a reasonable likeness of the pic. but Ya Ya (trailing hand) looks like he is running off with his knackers

p.s and it looks more like Kieth Curle

talkativesprout said:
yeah i see what your saying and its a reasonable likeness of the pic. but Ya Ya (trailing hand) looks like he is running off with his knackers

p.s and it looks more like Kieth Curle

HAHA. I get what you mean now with the hand and yea, Toure kind of does suprisingly resemble keith curle in a photogenic way if you look at this picture a little bit drunk, from 20 feet. :)

26196.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.