city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

SteWadda said:
crizack said:
haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bothered and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it and criticise. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.

Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do. Bluemoon really does harvest a lot of people who moan but do nothing about it. If you know what was wrong with the picture in your eyes, why dont you redraw it to how you like it as you was obviously wanting to see the picture in the first place by clicking on the thread.

Thank you again.

Because I'm shit at art I never said I could do any better.

What a shock.

The reason I had a go was because your post was just plain rude, not even a pointer as to why you didnt like it.

Just one other thing, why are you back on here after your first post, his drawing wasnt going to be any different was it ?

What I would suggest is, you put a shock post up for a bit of reaction and came back to check to see if it had done what was intended.

Then you plop a few futher posts in for good measure.

You didnt like it, that is fine and your opinion but I just cant understand why you would come back to the thread as there shouldnt have been a need to really.

bluealf said:
SteWadda said:
crizack said:
haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bothered and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it and criticise. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.

Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do. Bluemoon really does harvest a lot of people who moan but do nothing about it. If you know what was wrong with the picture in your eyes, why dont you redraw it to how you like it as you was obviously wanting to see the picture in the first place by clicking on the thread.

Thank you again.

Because I'm shit at art I never said I could do any better.

What a shock.

The reason I had a go was because your post was just plain rude, not even a pointer as to why you didnt like it.

Just one other thing, why are you back on here after your first post, his drawing wasnt going to be any different was it ?

What I would suggest is, you put a shock post up for a bit of reaction and came back to check to see if it had done what was intended.

Then you plop a few futher posts in for good measure.

You didnt like it, that is fine and your opinion but I just cant understand why you would come back to the thread as there shouldnt have been a need to really.

Well my original post was a question which I now have an answer to and because it's a forum.
you post your opinion and then see if other people agree or disagree. By coming back I have saw that a lot of people like it and some don't.

jonmcfc said:
I like to see other work you have done i am interested in your work and if i see anything i like i will make the 1and a half hour journey by train to collect.

Nice one gaz! anymore, just let me know. Johnmc, i have a site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mashart.webs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mashart.webs.com</a> (click on gallery) then name/photo

hey Alf, nice one for your words and youve supported me since my first post of a pic on this site. Nice one mate.

crizack said:
jonmcfc said:
I like to see other work you have done i am interested in your work and if i see anything i like i will make the 1and a half hour journey by train to collect.

Nice one gaz! anymore, just let me know. Johnmc, i have a site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mashart.webs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mashart.webs.com</a> (click on gallery) then name/photo

hey Alf, nice one for your words and youve supported me since my first post of a pic on this site. Nice one mate.

Love the Dickov one. Now that is something I would spend my money.

sure mate, Whatever you want i will do. Prices etc are on the site. Sold loads to city fans and all work is hand painted acrylic on primed canvas. I do deliver in person if needs be, can meet in town or you can pick up from my house in swinton. I like to meet everyone who buys my work.

Cheers

mike.

greetings crizack,i have managed to convince mrs doots that the pic i got from you would look brill in the kitchen next to my Ali B one.
thanks again and good luck.

crizack said:
thats why art is so good though, if you draw it how you like, in your style, then it doesnt matter if people like it or not, it's in your own style. If all artists drew them same way to EVERYones liking, every single drawing, painting and sculpture would be the same. Just give it a go. I'm sorry if it came across antagonistic.

excellent point .... no one has the same tastes, thats why there are many forms of art. personally, if i dont like something, i stay quiet. if i like something, i'll say it. But everyone's opinion is valid, but as an artist myself, its only my own opinion that counts lol

I like them, how big are they?

Not a fan of this City one unfortunately, but I'm loving the Jagger, Curtis and Godfather ones on your site. Top work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.