city drawing framed, £20 each (New one added on pge 5!)

Re: city drawing framed, £20 each (blue on a mission!)

SteWadda said:
This isn't very good is it?
Definitely not something I would pay money for

haha. brilliant<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 am --<br /><br />
idrathermeatmaineroad said:
Nice picture. I get frustrated with the composition of that kind of style when I attempt it.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on board.
Here's a very rough doodle (pen sketch) in the style of picture I'll be working on for the start of the new season.
I'll be selling unframed prints for about a fiver a pop (plus printing fees) also providing the option to have it printed on to canvas and other surfaces .
I'll post an image when it's done.
I also plan on selling a few vinyl stickers that we can stick up all over the city and in away grounds across Europe.

20498310150151827627872.jpg

I like this! looks like something out of street fighter!

Just collected a pic from Crizack today and must say i am even more impressed with it than i thought.
Not sure who the chap is with the cup lid on his nappa is though?

Only kidding mate,cheers again.

the quality of the stadium part of the drawing is awful. you can't argue that

sunjihai17 said:

Yea mate, it is. Absolutely disgusting isn't it. I will try and get the 47,000 faces on it next time. You can't even tell it's the stadium can you coz it's that shit can you. Coz to be honest, if you didn't mention that it was the stadium, nobody would of known what it was would they. Thanks for your feedback anyway.

sunjihai17 said:

No it’s the best picture the world has ever seen you can't criticise it because he is selling them to blues to make bigger pictures for blues and wants a job at city.

SteWadda said:
sunjihai17 said:

No it’s the best picture the world has ever seen you can't criticise it because he is selling them to blues to make bigger pictures for blues and wants a job at city.

Sorry OP but that just cracked me up!

haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bothered and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it and criticise. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.

Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do. Bluemoon really does harvest a lot of people who moan but do nothing about it. If you know what was wrong with the picture in your eyes, why dont you redraw it to how you like it as you was obviously wanting to see the picture in the first place by clicking on the thread.

Thank you again.

crizack said:
haha! I think thats a bit overboard. I can take criticism but tend to like criticism from others who do the same as me i.e. Drawing Pictures. Post a picture which you have done which is better than that then criticise. Other than being plain rude, I dont think there was a point to your post. I know its 'your opinion' and 'it's a forum.' Im really not bother and like i said, thanks for the feedback. Not everyone is going to like a drawing are they? If they did then great but if not, is it really that much a deal. I've sold 10 since yesterday so i really am not bothered about a few who dont like it. All i can say is at least i'm doing something rather than being a computer warrior slagging someones work off.Your opinion is your opinion and i thank you for them. I would truly not want everyone saying ''oh that's good etc' because with criticism, comes the need to do better, and thats what good artists do.

Thank you again.

Great post, well done mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.