City EDS v Inter:, 3pm, live on City+ & TNT Sports 1, UEFA Youth League match thread.

The refereeing we have had in this competition in the past has made Lahoz look passable and the penalty given against us keeps up the standard.

The standard has been really shocking in the past, remember us getting a couple players sent off against PSG I think, maybe one was deserved can't remember but the actual calls for fouls etc. it was a disgrace.

If I remember rightly they had a young Xavi Simons the Dutch lad playing and he didn't look all that, despite being down to 9 men we looked the better team but sadly we were stretched a lot because we were playing against 12 men.

There's been a good few poor refereeing performances in this competition and it's screwed the lads over big time, I'm never ever surprised when I see a ref in the UYL who is better suited to Sunday League level.

As I said in my first post, it's great experience and particularly learning the style of football across Europe and refereeing. I fucking hate it, but our lads could do with the nous of making sure when they go down it's a free kick and learning that it's more of a non contact sport of the continent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.