City EDS vs RB Leipzig

Seen him play a couple of times but I’m still unsure how I view him. What’s your take FI?

Only just turned 18 and still finding his feet in anew environment,but he looks very similar to Edozie.....so im also unsure of his ceiling.He has bags and bags of ability though,very tricky and a good burst of speed.
Criticisms currently are he is maybe a bit selfish at times and easily knocked off the ball......but these are things easily rectified.

As for the game today,we are coming under the cosh a bit here,we need to up the aggression a tad (usual complaint from me!)

Alleyne being far too casual again.....hes a cracking player but just lets himself down with his lack of solidity/aggression at times,he looks like he needs a rocket up his arse occasionally.

It also led to Kane Taylor receiving an unnecessary and very harsh caution,not something our main midfielder needed.

Only just turned 18 and still finding his feet in anew environment,but he looks very similar to Edozie.....so im also unsure of his ceiling.He has bags and bags of ability though,very tricky and a good burst of speed.
Criticisms currently are he is maybe a bit selfish at times and easily knocked off the ball......but these are things easily rectified.

As for the game today,we are coming under the cosh a bit here,we need to up the aggression a tad (usual complaint from me!)
Burst of pace and inconsistency with decision making is where I’m at with him but not surprising with his age.

Like you, unsure of his ceiling. Although, I just can’t decide if he’s a late bloomer or if this is it.

On the game, some more control is needed as well. It’s quite frantic. It’s what Bobb brought while playing in the middle last year, along with Breckin

Burst of pace and inconsistency with decision making is where I’m at with him but not surprising with his age.

Like you, unsure of his ceiling. Although, I just can’t decide if he’s a late bloomer or if this is it.

On the game, some more control is needed as well. It’s quite frantic. It’s what Bobb brought while playing in the middle last year, along with Breckin
Breckin may as well be back here......but thats for another thread!

Seems odd that TNT didn’t send commentators to Napoli Madrid last night, but have one at our youth game.

Unless he’s commentating from quite a busy coffee shop, what with the chatter behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.