City EDS vs RB Leipzig

BBM got a job on his hands here.changes are needed as we are struggling in the middle of the park and we dont look like scoring any time soon.

I know he's highly thought of in the setup Barry-Murphy but I've never been convinced by him, or his tactics never seems to have a plan B when things don't go to plan, might be harsh but seems a bit bereft of ideas at times.

I was kind of hoping we'd hire Paul Simpson a while back instead, as he's got a great track record with kids and knows the club at heart. hopefully Brian Barry-Murphy proves me wrong at least today, and hopefully in the long term too.

Leipzig look to have a good team. Quite a few 16 year old playing for them and the Keeper is still 15.

They have a good youth setup Leipzig same as Salzburg too they look for the best they can attract, Red Bull have a great recruitment and coaching plan in place so they're both very attractive teams to join at that age.

It's no disgrace to lose against them even if our display so far has been disappointing, hopefully these changes out wide will have an impact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.