City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

Glad to hear he's recovering bit by bit. It would be amazing to get him to the Etihad when he's recovered.

Slightly off-topic, but the same thing happened at Schalke away a few years ago. Does anyone know how the poor lad who was assaulted there is getting on nowadays?

Always thought being an old bastard would protect me from the dicks when leaving the stadium.
Seeing the picture of Guido, senseless shit-housery of the first order, obviously not.
I hope tge chap makes a full recovery, and somewhere down the line, life throws significant retribution at the c#nts that did it.
Exactly my thoughts, the Shitehouse responsible needs locking away permanently.

Always thought being an old bastard would protect me from the dicks when leaving the stadium.
Seeing the picture of Guido, senseless shit-housery of the first order, obviously not.
I hope tge chap makes a full recovery, and somewhere down the line, life throws significant retribution at the c#nts that did it.
We OBs and FOCs are easy targets. They know we won't lay a glove on 'em and we're as slow as the MANUre back four! I'd have a go with one of 'em but they're like hyenas - yer never see 'em on their own, they travel in packs, but they're worse than hyenas.

We OBs and FOCs are easy targets. They know we won't lay a glove on 'em and we're as slow as the MANUre back four! I'd have a go with one of 'em but they're like hyenas - yer never see 'em on their own, they travel in packs, but they're worse than hyenas.
Suppose, always felt it would be nobhead on nobhead. I obviously need to wake up to the reality.
On another note, I may be as slow as manures back 4, but I have a smaller turning circle than both maguire and Shaw. Better Barnet than wan-bissaka come to think of it.

That’s life, sad but true. Take precautions wherever you go - don’t identify yourself to “enemies” at the football, leave a little wiggle room when stuck in traffic or at lights after even the mildest car incident, don’t walk home alone when drunk and your ability to defend yourself is impaired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.