City fan, 63, attacked by Brugge fans | Invited to Etihad by club (p 27)

City is now a big game for every club. That's a factor.

Another factor is very low policing. Authorities are skint. Last week I came out onto Ashton New Rd the same time as a group of young Burnley fans came out and were baiting blues about Mendy a sex offender. That group got beaten up. No Police at all.

I grew up really hating Man Utd but away from the football ground, you'd have to be a pyscho to have a go. But there are always pyschos. See the numbers who bottled City's team bus at Anfield and the problems City fans have there. Their fans hate us and it's fuelled by the media. I don't like their fans because they buy into it. Soft in the head.
Before the game I walking from Asda back towards the ground and about half a dozen inbred six fingered twats all aged about 18 were giving it large about Mendy. I said to my daughter someone is going to slap them. Probably the same group you saw after the game.

You can definitely blame the media in this country for that. I realise this is the wrong thread for it but they have done a brilliant job of turning almost every other club against us.
There is no doubt that away matches have become more dangerous for City fans. We have to endure aggressive baiting about Arab oil money and the level of violence is growing. I have encountered it first-hand directly at Anfield and with the Villa fans (who were total animals at Wembley). I believe the media hate campaign against us has certainly fuelled this sort of behaviour. That said I think it highly unlikely that this was a factor in the attack on Guido. It sounds like a total random incident at a service station involving thugs.

There is no doubt that away matches have become more dangerous for City fans. We have to endure aggressive baiting about Arab oil money and the level of violence is growing. I have encountered it first-hand directly at Anfield and with the Villa fans (who were total animals at Wembley). I believe the media hate campaign against us has certainly fuelled this sort of behaviour. That said I think it highly unlikely that this was a factor in the attack on Guido. It sounds like a total random incident at a service station involving thugs.
I use to do just the EFC game, just the one away, and laughed when I went in through one of the away turnstiles at Goodison. One of the guys was rather adept at reciting EFC's history in the time it took to get through. I stopped him one day and said "Yer don't need to tell me that, I get it from my ERO, he's sitting in the Gwladys! And it was laugh and joke time, no giving one another a smack! But I wouldn't do any now. Seems the likes of the FOCs from CBL3 are the easiest kind of target for these morons.

We have always held our own. Though your post is correct.

I dont think its anything to do with the media myself, theres just a lot of dicks about taking substances and this is the result. We have more than our fair share.

Villa have always been gobs on sticks, I think it comes from getting the shit kicked out of you every other week by Birmingham over a number of years.

The sad thing is most of these people couldnt or wouldnt say a word on their own, just hard in a pack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.