City Fan attacked at Piccadilly Gardens after the Final

MCFC1993

Only recently came across this blue, he runs a Youtube channel that talks all things money and in general offers some really sound advice.

I don't know if anyone knows Damien but after watching the Champions League Final near Piccadilly Gardens on Saturday night he was randomly attacked, people managed to apprehend the attacker and sit on him until the police came but I was shocked seeing the videos below. I've left a message of support on the videos and it's nice to see many others have done similar. I don't know how anyone could do something like this.

Warning the video is pretty grim.

Seems to be doing better the past couple of days:

I don't know if he lurks on here but I wish you a speedy recovery Damien.

Only recently came across this blue, he runs a Youtube channel that talks all things money and in general offers some really sound advice.

I don't know if anyone knows Damien but after watching the Champions League Final near Piccadilly Gardens on Saturday night he was randomly attacked, people managed to apprehend the attacker and sit on him until the police came but I was shocked seeing the videos below. I've left a message of support on the videos and it's nice to see many others have done similar. I don't know how anyone could do something like this.

Warning the video is pretty grim.

Seems to be doing better the past couple of days:

I don't know if he lurks on here but I wish you a speedy recovery Damien.

I hate people who hurt other people for no reason, bullies and thugs need ending legally IMHO.

Get well soon lad and remember there are far more good people out there than scum who did this to you.

This hate is generated by the likes of Delaney , Harris , Roan and others who are trying to turn us into the most hated club in the country , but hilariously when Delaney gets verbal abuse he goes crying to his twitter mates .
These journalists are causing a huge problem with their lies and innuendo , i know the club are reluctant to bring any of these liars to book , but when our supporters are being assaulted and battered maybe its about time we dealt our some justice ourselves and get some of our hundred lawyers suing these excuses for journalism for libel/slander, enough is enough.

I've watched his videos for a while and had no idea he was a city fan. He's a proper sound guy, really intelligent and talks a lot of sense around finance etc.

This is 100% down to the media wipping people up into a hate filled frenzy. I went out with some old friends a couple of months ago that I hadn't seen for years and one of the lads ended up attacking me and another city fan out of the blue, saying we were cheats. completely unprvoked and obviously alcohol was involved but it was pretty scary at the time. Fortunately he was stopped by others before I got a whack to the face.

This is what happens when the media drive a certain narritive

Unfortunately this type of thing is going to keep on happening if nothing changes

Happened to me in Piccadily gardens when I was 19 was only half 7, group of black lads attacked me and my brother because we were white with shaved heads. Ended up with 2 bottles over my head the shit houses. Their main protagonist got annihilated and ran off the little woman. Just scum who try pick on easy targets.

This hate is generated by the likes of Delaney , Harris , Roan and others who are trying to turn us into the most hated club in the country , but hilariously when Delaney gets verbal abuse he goes crying to his twitter mates .
These journalists are causing a huge problem with their lies and innuendo , i know the club are reluctant to bring any of these liars to book , but when our supporters are being assaulted and battered maybe its about time we dealt our some justice ourselves and get some of our hundred lawyers suing these excuses for journalism for libel/slander, enough is enough.

This is 100% down to the media wipping people up into a hate filled frenzy. I went out with some old friends a couple of months ago that I hadn't seen for years and one of the lads ended up attacking me and another city fan out of the blue, saying we were cheats. completely unprvoked and obviously alcohol was involved but it was pretty scary at the time. Fortunately he was stopped by others before I got a whack to the face.

I would say it's 100% down to absolute bellends.

Don't sound much like friends to me pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.