City fan complaining - MEN

The guy I am sure has learned - he wanted 15 mins of fame and now he has had many hours and world wide. If nothing else I hope to god no other fans take this approach.

BTW .. I am amazed that people cannot get things sorted out by the club because I have never had a problem getting things resolved by them. Not always the result that I wanted but I am one that acknowledges that I have some responsibilities. i.e. If I leave my season card back in Ireland on match day then I am at the mercy of the club to give me a day replacement. If it was on Derby day I would not even go and ask "my fault". While this incident is not the same some tolerance could have been shown - high demand, new shirt, new distributors and you were given 10% off.

brianstrousers said:
I think the lads got the message,i think he realised he fucked up but there's another poster on this thread (not naming names)that made the front page of the MEN(quite a while back mind you)with equally embarrassing nonsense,did an article that at the time we needed like a hole in the head.
You weren't our spokesman btw

Who was it ? Who was it ? Who was it ?
I bet I can guess, no I can't. Who was it ?

gidge said:
have i not? ok mate we'll listen to you genius!

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 pm --

it was the customer services i spoke too!!! they didnt do shit. thats what pissed me off. i was £100 down, no shirts and no idea if or when i'd get em. thats why i was so pissed off.

Please explain how you "lost" £100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am on the "higher rate of Disability" but why the fuck would I complain about a "new service" that could be running with a few problems initially ?
Attention seeking twat of the highest order.
Watch out at Eastlands.
Thats NOT a threat but we know who you are now little whinging twat !!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am --<br /><br />
gidge said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
You tried to get a decent delivery service for yourself and everyone else, nothing wrong with that mate, doesn't matter if it's City, Kitbag, or anyone else. At least you give it a go, most people don't bother and that's how they get away with it.

i just wanted my shirts mate simple as. and i paid money for them to be delivered. i wouldnt have paid, if i had the option

So am I correct in thinking that you also have a "free ST" because of your Dads Disability ????????
As I said my son does because I am on the higher rate of Disabliity.
So why whinge as you would also receive a % discount on something you have never paid for in the first place ???????????
A fucking hypocrite of the highest order !!!!!!!!!!!

n577485213_3764443_6423.jpg

enough said you idiot.

right fair enough. going to the m.e.n was wrong way to go about it. however at the time couldnt think of any other option. didnt think it was gonna upset the whole city fanbase. was purely a way of trying to get answers. wasnt interested in being in the paper nor gettin any freebies. Who ever said i ordered it from city therefore i was slagging them off, well you werent on the phone to them being told kitbag would contact the delivery company??? the emails i recieved were also from kitbag so that explains that!
once again i'll explain that what was said wasnt the truth, it was far fetched by the newspaper, didnt slag city off for rippin me off or anythin like that, i didnt spit my dummy out and demand my money back or anythin of the sort. i jus wanted someone to explain wher the fuck my stuff was. simple as really. and they did explain and i got my shirts. it wasnt manchester city football club i had a problem with at all, it was the nesbitts runnin the online orders, n thats what i told the guy. ahwell fuck it. some may understand others wont. i've agreed going to the paper was a wrong idea, but had no feedback at all from city or kitbag.

gidge said:
right fair enough. going to the m.e.n was wrong way to go about it. however at the time couldnt think of any other option. didnt think it was gonna upset the whole city fanbase. was purely a way of trying to get answers. wasnt interested in being in the paper nor gettin any freebies. Who ever said i ordered it from city therefore i was slagging them off, well you werent on the phone to them being told kitbag would contact the delivery company??? the emails i recieved were also from kitbag so that explains that!
once again i'll explain that what was said wasnt the truth, it was far fetched by the newspaper, didnt slag city off for rippin me off or anythin like that, i didnt spit my dummy out and demand my money back or anythin of the sort. i jus wanted someone to explain wher the fuck my stuff was. simple as really. and they did explain and i got my shirts. it wasnt manchester city football club i had a problem with at all, it was the nesbitts runnin the online orders, n thats what i told the guy. ahwell fuck it. some may understand others wont. i've agreed going to the paper was a wrong idea, but had no feedback at all from city or kitbag.

Fair enough. Next time you want to vent do it on here rather than to the MEN. It makes sense because someone will advise you on the next best step.

oakiecokie said:
mackenzie said:
Woah, calm down everyone eh?

Why ??????????????????????????????????
Of course he has a right of say, but why piss everyone off,with his selfish attitude that gives nothing more than the "anti City" brigade more ammunition to make us look twunts ??????????

Because if he is a Blue then I think he now knows his mistake.

I criticised him too, but it is now going overboard imho. Everyone has had their say and if he hasn't got the message by now then he never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.