City fan complaining - MEN

i had emailed 3 times, and rang more than that. wasnt about the money off or anythin its the way they handled it, n spoke to me (not in full english by the way, so was hard to understand). n they wouldnt tell me when i was gettin them or where they currently were. i offered to change delivery address too!

I heard the club also offered to print a name on the back of your shirt for free, but you could only have the letters P, R ,I ,C and K. did you not take them up on that offer?

pattym said:
I heard the club also offered to print a name on the back of your shirt for free, but you could only have the letters P, R ,I ,C and K. did you not take them up on that offer?
pmsl

hahaha clever that mate. you can spell. your obviously not one of the 'mongs' i was talkin about...

gidge said:
hahaha clever that mate. you can spell. your obviously not one of the 'mongs' i was talkin about...
just as a matter of interest,do you contact the MEN everytime something doesn't go to plan in your life?
I mean,what the fuck did you think they could do about it?

i rang n said has anyone reported kitbag's shit services? n he asked why so i told him what went on n he said he cud ring them up. etc etc. regret it now like, because the story in the paper isnt what happend. but people believe what they read.

He's 21. Could be he's of the "instant gratification" generation. Either way he's a fool for going to the paper about it and showing himself up. Sometimes the club contacts people who feel they've been hard done by and gives them all kind of treats to make it up to them, but they should just ignore this fella, he's got no case against MCFC.

gidge said:
i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. the guy said he'd get hold of city n stuff. if they wouldnt have charged me £7 for the delivery i wouldnt have been expecting it on the friday. when i ordered the shirt there wasnt the option of free delivery just the express one for sum strange reason.

and i use the term 'idiot' as a low I.Q'd person, who cannot do anythin right. not a mentally disabled person.

You go to customer services to sort these types of mistakes out, not the local paper. You were obviously after something else, either a freebie or 15 mins of fame so don't go complaining when you get abuse about it

have i not? ok mate we'll listen to you genius!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 pm --<br /><br />it was the customer services i spoke too!!! they didnt do shit. thats what pissed me off. i was £100 down, no shirts and no idea if or when i'd get em. thats why i was so pissed off.

gidge said:
i rang n said has anyone reported kitbag's shit services? n he asked why so i told him what went on n he said he cud ring them up. etc etc. regret it now like, because the story in the paper isnt what happend. but people believe what they read.

You tried to get a decent delivery service for yourself and everyone else, nothing wrong with that mate, doesn't matter if it's City, Kitbag, or anyone else. At least you give it a go, most people don't bother and that's how they get away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.