City fan goes into a Utd store, hilarity ensues!

im 40+ and i think its just a bit of fun...god help it had it been a student.
its all the rage now where you nominate your pals to drink shite and post it on f.b..

n reddish blue said:
im 40+ and i think its just a bit of fun...god help it had it been a student.
its all the rage now where you nominate your pals to drink shite and post it on f.b..

Exactly mate I'm 30 and thought it was piss funny! To be fair I've seen a lot worse things on away trips, yet some are still offended!

same here im 40 plus and i thought was funny as hell, guess after all those hard times some of us have lost the sense of humor gene,

Not having a pop here lads but what is it that makes you think the guy is a nob?

I think it's really funny but obviously it's pissed a few blues off, so just interested in knowing what annoys you about it?

Ja Salford Blue said:
Not having a pop here lads but what is it that makes you think the guy is a nob?

I think it's really funny but obviously it's pissed a few blues off, so just interested in knowing what annoys you about it?
Probably cos it ain't funny and embarrassing.

It's pretty funny.

Not as funny as the Fergie hoax call after the Sunderland game though.

Can see why some people don't like it, but I thought it was funny

It's a lot more humorous than a mob of United 'fans' smashing up our closed club shop on Market Street instead of attending their title parade which was taking place 500 yards away

the rags don't like it then?

that makes it even funnier

maybe they don't understand his accent lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.