City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Just an update the guy who hit my mate has walked in with a brief and handed himself to police. Schalke FC are going to meet my mates solicitors fees as well as paying his hospital fees.
City & Schalke have also agreed to cover his parents hotel bills and also all their meals.

As per his health, he has fractures to his skull and jaw, he was put in an induced coma yesterday, and blood drained from his brain. He is still in a critical condition, thank you all for your support.

We are all in shock, he is the type of guy who would just walk away from any trouble, he his sister, mum & dad are top blues who follow City home away and abroad.
Everyone is praying for your mate that he pulls through and he is in all our thoughts.

That's fantastic from Schalke (and City). I'm sure the family don't need to be worrying about money at this time. Hopefully he can pull through.
Nice touch from City - sure it will be appreciated by the family.
Sending our best wishes for a speedy recovery. Donation sent.

Just an update the guy who hit my mate has walked in with a brief and handed himself to police. Schalke FC are going to meet my mates solicitors fees as well as paying his hospital fees.
City & Schalke have also agreed to cover his parents hotel bills and also all their meals.

As per his health, he has fractures to his skull and jaw, he was put in an induced coma yesterday, and blood drained from his brain. He is still in a critical condition, thank you all for your support.

We are all in shock, he is the type of guy who would just walk away from any trouble, he his sister, mum & dad are top blues who follow City home away and abroad.

Praying your mate pulls through this, brain injuries are serious and can go either way. As is often the case it is the mildest and most innocents who end up getting hurt. Going to donate now, it goes without saying mine and all Blues fans thoughts are with you all at this awful time.

It sounds like both clubs have stepped up to the mark and the perpetrator has handed himself in. Some positives to come out of such a sad situation, just hoping the main positive we are all hoping for also comes through and your mate is ok.

All the best mate, everybody is behind the family and obviously your poor mate at this horrible time. Fingers and everything else crossed that he is watching City again sometime in the future.

It sounds like both clubs have stepped up to the mark and the perpetrator has handed himself in. Some positives to come out of such a sad situation, just hoping the main positive we are all hoping for also comes through and your mate is ok.
Lets hope him doing the right thing eases tensions at the return.

Couldn't agree more they are a great a family who love going to watch City and the lad is question isn't interested in trouble. He was having a great time at the match as well was in full voice and having a right laugh. And I should know he was stood right in front of me all through it.

Donated. All the best to the lad hope he makes a full recovery and he’s soon watching the blues and cheering them on to glory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.