City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Brilliant news, I didn't think his recovery would be this quick and if you are reading this Paul your recovery has been nothing short of amazing, you are clearly a fighter (not in the hooligan sense !!)

Salford Royal will look after you, well done Blue, keep us all posted.

Nearly £8,000 raised which is great, but a little disappointed only 364 people have contributed. I have no idea how many members we have here and I know times are hard but I thought a few more would have tried to help.

Nearly £8,000 raised which is great, but a little disappointed only 364 people have contributed. I have no idea how many members we have here and I know times are hard but I thought a few more would have tried to help.

Yes I found this strange. Another thread on here, started yesterday was for the 1894 lads. Not having a go at them but in one day they have got a grand. We have a Blue who nearly died and will be in hospital for some time yet and who may have long term issues, come on lads, a fiver each, is nothing.

Yes I found this strange. Another thread on here, started yesterday was for the 1894 lads. Not having a go at them but in one day they have got a grand. We have a Blue who nearly died and will be in hospital for some time yet and who may have long term issues, come on lads, a fiver each, is nothing.

I know, it has been stuck at that number for ages. If you consider we average 50,000 for home games, if just half of those put one pound each in that would be £25,000. A pound is nothing but doing so would mean a great deal for this Blue who has a long tough road ahead.

The Lad is called Paul Worth he posted on facebook that he would like to thank everyone for supporting himand his family .He is in Salford Royal.The doctors told tim he nearly died.He can now walk a litle and can make a brew.He has a long way to go and could be of work for ages .Come on you blbluesIf all on here could donate £2 each that would be brilliant

I disagree with that strongly. Not just namimg him, giving it comtext, i think it would make a big difference. But happy to leave it there. Its the family's wishes and thats all that matters.
He has now been named as he has posted his thanks on social media lets hope we can now raise more money as he will be of work for a long time

The Lad is called Paul Worth he posted on facebook that he would like to thank everyone for supporting himand his family .He is in Salford Royal.The doctors told tim he nearly died.He can now walk a litle and can make a brew.He has a long way to go and could be of work for ages .Come on you blbluesIf all on here could donate £2 each that would be brilliant

He is very lucky. I had bleeding on the brain and was told that I was lucky I fell on the front of my head as the front of the skull is tougher than the back, which is where he landed. Such falls kill lots of people every year. One thing he will struggle with is the changes to his personality as a result. Each area of the brain deals with different emotions and a bang on the head affects them. Good luck to him.

good to hear you are back in the uk get well soon blue. donated today, a little bit off everyone will be great for someone

Just donated, tbh don't normally to these GoFunds but seeing Paul on the previous page makes it all the more real. Get well soon and hopefully more will dip into their pockets, however small the amount is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.