City fan' letter in "Radio Times"

Big Swifty

I noted with pleasure that a letter appeared in the letters page of the current Radio Times, pointing out that in 2020 the BBC had broadcast a documentary called "Liverpool FC: the 30-year wait", about the club's "first (and so far only) PL title."

He goes on "I eagerly await "Four from Five", a similar documentary about Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's four Premier League titles in five years. I'm not holding my breath........."

from Stewart Tray, Manchester.

Well said, Mr Tray. Nice to see something in print about the preferences of the BBC and its programme-makers.

I wonder if he is a Bluemooner? He sounds like he could be one of our posters But even if not,
perhaps a few more people will begin to realise how opinion is influenced in favour of some and against others.

I noted with pleasure that a letter appeared in the letters page of the current Radio Times, pointing out that in 2020 the BBC had broadcast a documentary called "Liverpool FC: the 30-year wait", about the club's "first (and so far only) PL title."

He goes on "I eagerly await "Four from Five", a similar documentary about Pep Guardiola and Manchester City's four Premier League titles in five years. I'm not holding my breath........."

Well said, Mr Tray. Nice to see something in print about the preferences of the BBC and its programme-makers.

I wonder if he is a Bluemooner? He sounds like he could be one of our posters But even if not,
perhaps a few more people will begin to realise how opinion is influenced in favour of some and against others.
Radio times clearly a bastion against the grain

You don’t have to tell me Big Swifty, I am in regular contact with a Radio 5 Live presenter whose in denial about their Scouse washing bias.

Stewart Tray please step forward....

*citymad steps forward*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.