City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us

Re: City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us! FFS!

Sad bastard, I went to Wembley on crutches with a torn knee ligament and sat in the normal seats. There's a guy in front of me on level 3 who seems to have been on crutches for about 2 seasons who still goes to probably the most awkward seat in the ground with a dodgy leg. This guys a fucking dipshit.

I bet he was happy when Garry Cook left, if it wasn't for that happening there would be a lot more comments on here and more attention on him, his half hearted plastercast, huge big toe and rotten settee.

Ive just poked myself in the eye, resulting in me being disabled (ive got very poor distance vision now). Ive emailed the club to see if i can sit on the bench for the next 3 games. If they dont let me im going to the press!

Look at the newest comments at the MEN link, he comments.

stuart mckeown (09/09/2011 at 12:03)

I've said it once and I'll say it again. No seats were offered until after the MEN contacted City. They were unsympathetic and unhelpful until press pressure. We asked for alternate seats twice and were refused. Go to the press and suddenly there's a change of mind.

What an absolute c*nt of a man. "Go to the press" says it all about his mindset.

I once stood on the Kippax with a leg in plaster and crutches. Hopped up and down the stairs as well and it was a cold day.

Attention seeker this bloke. Hope he reads Bluemoon.

im sure he,s sleeping on the sofa and shitting in a bucket cos he cant get upstairs wot a tosser

I had a frame on my broken leg and City, in particular Amy Jepson couldn't have been any more helpful.

My seats in CB L3 were changed for two seats in CB L1 and I received an email and telephone call before each home game to see if I was able to attend. I was allowed to use the main entrance into the Colin Bell stand so that I didn't have to use the turnstiles.

I cannot praise the staff highly enough for what they did for me.

if he can,t walk down the steps to get to his seat but can walk up from the tunnel how does he get down after the game WANKER!! if you need a lawyer don,t use this twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.