City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us

Re: City fan runs to the MUEN to slate us! FFS!

last september I had cruciate ligament reconstruction and was on crutches for a while, I contacted the club and asked for a more convenient seat as mine was in the middle of a row in CBL3, I also asked if I could also move my dad who wanted to sit near me in case I tailed it. The club were excellent, moved us both to a seat at the end of an aisle on the front row of CBL3 and gave me access to the lift before and after the games.

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

C_71_article_1458359_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

....Suppose it's time I invested in a gob proof mack.

MATCITY said:
Caption Competition

C_71_article_1458359_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"first a broken leg now my hand is glued to my face FML"

a shit one to start but i'm sure you clever bastards will come up with some comedy gold

"I'm the only person on Bluemoon who is less popular than Didsbury Dave."

Boo-fucking-hoo city have been more than helpful in their assistance here. They've been decent enough to offer him an alternative seat which he'd have no trouble accessing with no stairs. He's got a broken leg not a bloody terminal illness - has the cheek to call himself a city fan, should be ashamed...dick.

this reminds me of a thread from a while ago where a guys shirt didn't get delivered in time so he went to the MEN
he actually posted on here and got abused to fuck
had a quick search and could't find it if anyone remembers it it was quite funny

Wot a prick,i reckon he's after something for nothing, he needs to watch that tv programme about the wounded soldiers who walked to the Pole, 3 with limbs missing and 1 with a broken spine for fucks sake. People like him make me sick

Not sure what else the club could do, the guy is a soft shit, going to the paper you bloody cry baby. Why would you want to slag the club in public? I hope he gives up his season card because of this, and get one for the rags. The guy is a prick I don't want him anywhere near the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.