City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Wow. Just read the article & saw the picture.

Ian Ramsbottom, didnt realise I knew him well - he's a mate of mine's uncle & growing up I remember him as the biggest blue I'd ever met.

I'll definitely throw £20 in the first bucket I see Boxing Day, get well soon Carl....I think your recovery will coincide with a Blue recovery!

Blumers Bloomers said:
cyberblue said:

Did you have any luck with Rosie Bass? I noticed there was a quote from a club spokesman in the article, I hope they dug deep!
No one from the club has been in touch with me or the Family >They were Embarrased into makeing that statement .They would not even arange to get a card signed for Carl which Andrew had bought .I have now emailed various depts 6 times now without reply

We need to dig even deeper chaps.

I text Ian with my message of support before and he text back to thank me and added he's in Dusseldorf.

I wasn't expecting the text back but I suddenly thought he's abroad and don't you end up paying for texts your recieve from the UK. And if you text back to the UK it costs double. Must be costing him a fortune so we need a whip round to pay his phone bill :-)

A lad called Kerion who used to live in Heywood & now lives in Prestwich has just popped round with £120 many thanks

hi mate

there is a lady at city called liz douglas she is in charge of the notifications and all other announcments at city worth a try get well soon carl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cyberblue said:
Latest update ,Carl is showing a very slight improvement .Ric has informed me that a total of £300 has been raised by bluemoon members THANK YOU .Carls Brother Andrew is Staying in Germany over Christmas & we are hopeing Bovril can get in touch with him .Also it would boost the Familys Moral if people could text Andrew over the Christmas period with Christmas Greetings & Messages of Support .Andrew no 07972172691 .G M R have ran the Story all Day .MEN are doing a story Wednesday . Look North West are doing a story Friday .MANCHESTER CITY FC HAVE NOT BEEN BACK IN TOUCH .Once Again Many thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.