City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Nice gesture indeed from the Hull fan. Worth mentioning that one of the donations we received was from a United fan who lurks on here, some things transcend club rivalries and it was a great gesture from the lad. Still taking donations up until Boxing Day if anyone else wants to contribute.

Ric said:
Nice gesture indeed from the Hull fan. Worth mentioning that one of the donations we received was from a United fan who lurks on here, some things transcend club rivalries and it was a great gesture from the lad. Still taking donations up until Boxing Day if anyone else wants to contribute.
On the Hull forum I've posted on, I gave them the link to this thread, and because one of the Hull fans can't make it but wants to donate I gave them the paypal details.

Bovril who lives in Germany is going to give Andrew a bell on Christmas Eve .If any one wants to text messages of Support please Text Andrew 07972172691 . any one want to help the Colections please Contact Ian 07852826150 . Many Thanks Once Again to Every one Cheers Don

robsta said:
Sorry to ask guys but I'm not clear where the buckets will be on Friday. Are they going to be around the ground or just int the pubs. I take my son with me so never go in the boozers but I would like to donate. I had a brilliant day at Schalke and it's like other people have said, it could have been any one of us.

With all the recent arguments on the site it's great to see that when something like this happens all the Blues get together and do this for the lad. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry to ask again but my question got lost after other postings.

Will there be buckets around the ground or just in the pubs. Anyone know. Thanks

Great gesture from the Hull fan. Nice one mate.

robsta said:
robsta said:
Sorry to ask guys but I'm not clear where the buckets will be on Friday. Are they going to be around the ground or just int the pubs. I take my son with me so never go in the boozers but I would like to donate. I had a brilliant day at Schalke and it's like other people have said, it could have been any one of us.

With all the recent arguments on the site it's great to see that when something like this happens all the Blues get together and do this for the lad. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry to ask again but my question got lost after other postings.

Will there be buckets around the ground or just in the pubs. Anyone know. Thanks

Great gesture from the Hull fan. Nice one mate.
Sorry for not getting back to you my head has been up my arse pardon the Expresion .If we dont get any more Volunteers they will be just at the Pubs but if any one wants to stand with a bucket by the groungd for halfe an hour or so please get in touch

Ric said:

I'll be in the Dorf on Friday but looks like the usual culprits wont be in (lack of public transport mean some will be driving to the ground instead). Will ask the wonderful Cathryn behind the bar to get a collection going in the Dorf. If it doesn't happen I will still be paying by paypal this week.

And yes, the donations by Hull fans and United fans brings a tear to the eye.

Imagine yourself in that situation. Just seen your team play magnificently and then......

Lets hope that Carl wakes up at Christmas for his family.

mackenzie said:
Ric said:

I'll be in the Dorf on Friday but looks like the usual culprits wont be in (lack of public transport mean some will be driving to the ground instead). Will ask the wonderful Cathryn behind the bar to get a collection going in the Dorf. If it doesn't happen I will still be paying by paypal this week.

And yes, the donations by Hull fans and United fans brings a tear to the eye.

Imagine yourself in that situation. Just seen your team play magnificently and then......

Lets hope that Carl wakes up at Christmas for his family.
Don tforget the LiverPool fan who has Raised £700

Sent my message to Andrew.
And will definately be putting in the collections, normally drink in the Leigh Arms before games and am going to ask Dave to stick a bucket on the bar.
Proud to be blue.

Im gonna post this on some of the other City forums, maybe someone who can speak German can post on a Schalke website and get in touch with the local press over there!?

Ok, iv just emailed this to the main Schalke 04 forum admin. Hopefully they will help as well.

Hallo, please excuse my ignorance I can not speak German.

My name is Kirsty and I recently visited your fantastic stadium to watch Manchester City play your beloved Schalke 04. Every single fan had a fantastic time, your fans were brilliant and I hope we draw you again sometime. Unfortunately once we got to the train station after the game, one of our fans fell over and is still in critical condition in a coma in hospital in Germany. His name is Carl

Please see this link from our local press which will tell you everything

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1087224_appeal_over_city_fan_in_a_coma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _in_a_coma</a>

On the main City message board <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> there is an appeal to help his family who are holding a vigil at his bedside.

Here is the link to bluemoon

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=1</a>

I and all at bluemoon would be greatful if you could post our appeal on your forum. We only ask as you were so hospitable whilst we were in your town and country and we hope we can repay that one day.

Many many thanks from bluemoon and Carls family and friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.