City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

Nice one Mate we have raised £1,625 with donations & Collections some cheques have been sent direct to Carls Dad .Bluemoon have raised £350 & we have had plenty of more pledges /We are doing a collection at Black Burn to morrow . I keep contacting City but have heard SFA but i will be a Man on a Mission on Monday & will try & get the Story in the National Press

cyberblue said:
Nice one Mate we have raised £1,625 with donations & Collections some cheques have been sent direct to Carls Dad .Bluemoon have raised £350 & we have had plenty of more pledges /We are doing a collection at Black Burn to morrow . I keep contacting City but have heard SFA but i will be a Man on a Mission on Monday & will try & get the Story in the National Press

have a word with alex williams at city he is in charge of city in the comunity and may be able to do something. alex.williams@mcfc.co.uk

mcnil said:
cyberblue said:

have a word with alex williams at city he is in charge of city in the comunity and may be able to do something. alex.williams@mcfc.co.uk
Cheers I am on the Case

I have started another thread because i am fumeing .A group of freinds who have a season ticket in the Commonwealth lounge were stopped from doing a collection on Friday & had there bucket confiscated on the orders of a "club offical " .After the game the lad got the bucket back & did a collection outside .& i couldnt ge tin touch with Alex Williams me email went into Cyberspace so i would be gratefull if some one would contact him & i fany one wants to contact the club & find out why they stopped the collection please do

Cheers pity not every one on here supports your view if you read the other post you will understand what i mean

Cyber,
Where will the collection be tomorrow. Fernhurst or ground (or both). Will Lookout for buckets.
Saw Carl at bottom of steps at Duss station, looked in a bad way. Wish him a speedy recovery and every credit to you and everyone else helping out. Keep up the great work.
3 more points tomorrow will help him too.

Will be outside Fernhurst from about 2pm .Thanks for your Support just wish the Club was as Enthusiastic as the fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.