City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

No Not at all .if you would like to make a donation or organise a collection in your local pub please send cheque to Andrew Ramsbottom 100 miller Street Heywood .& if you have any contacts with the media feel free to contact them

Hello Pal,

We've had a collection in the office,Its in the post tomorrow

All the best Spike

I hope the lad pulls through, and i send my deepest regards to his family but before i make a donation i would like to know whether its for his medical treatment or family transit to and from Germany to make sure he's O.K.?

schtipps said:
I hope the lad pulls through, and i send my deepest regards to his family but before i make a donation i would like to know whether its for his medical treatment or family transit to and from Germany to make sure he's O.K.?
It is not for his Medical Condition .It is for anything the Family thinks it should be spent on .More than Likely unpaid house bills , whIle. he has been of work & in Hospital & For the family to fly out & be able to stay with him .Every penny will be spent wisely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.