City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

think Arndtie will do so, but from my experience (as a mod of that forum), there a lot of users, that only look into the the ticket-forum

mickeyjay99 said:
Hi everyone,

I am Mick, secretary of Heywood Blues OSC. Our race night is on Friday 20th Feb at The Heywood Pub, Tower Street, Heywood. For any Heywood Blues reading this, we will be in the pub after the Stoke game. We need people to sponsor the races and horses. We are also going to have an auction of football stuff, hopefully things signed. I have emailed the local clubs but all I've got so far is a signed football from Bury FC and a City fan has pledged a City watch. I would like to put out an appeal if anybody might like to donate memorabilia that we can auction off. Everyone is welcome to come along.

Cheers,

Mick.
Hi Mick hope you can pop down to the Helpers meeting on Fri 6th Feb at Blackley British Legeion 8pm I am sure we all be able to pool ideas & help each others ventures Regards Don

mickeyjay99 said:
Hi everyone,

I am Mick, secretary of Heywood Blues OSC. Our race night is on Friday 20th Feb at The Heywood Pub, Tower Street, Heywood. For any Heywood Blues reading this, we will be in the pub after the Stoke game. We need people to sponsor the races and horses. We are also going to have an auction of football stuff, hopefully things signed. I have emailed the local clubs but all I've got so far is a signed football from Bury FC and a City fan has pledged a City watch. I would like to put out an appeal if anybody might like to donate memorabilia that we can auction off. Everyone is welcome to come along.

Cheers,

Mick.
Hi Mick hope you can pop down to the Helpers meeting on Fri 6th Feb at Blackley British Legeion 8pm I am sure we all be able to pool ideas & help each others ventures Regards Don

Carl is doing well.
Initial quotes for transport Home are 15k, but depends on so much. Shalke have been great.
I will see every one at the meeting next Friday.
cheers
Rammy

Oh my god!

You will never learn!

It's SCHALKE! Not Shalke!!! With a C! ;-))))))))))))))))))))))

Manhester Ity!

Cheers Markus

Marvelous work from the directors / supporters of Schalke 04
You were great hosts in November.
We should insist with our club that we try and play them at our stadium in a pre season friendly.

All Welcome .Meeting with Carls Brother Andrew & Cousin Ian Fri 6th Feb Blackley British legeion . Hope you can make it .Any one want to help with the Bucket Collection v Boro please be at the Superstore opp Ticket Office 10-45 am

All Welcome .Meeting with Carls Brother Andrew & Cousin Ian Fri 6th Feb Blackley British legeion . Hope you can make it .Any one want to help with the Bucket Collection v Boro please be at the Superstore opp Ticket Office 10-45 am

There's only one side of the ticket office. Between the ticket office and the back of the Superstore he means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.