City Fan Still In Hospital in Germany

8 pm at Blackley British Legeion Victoria Avenue .If you know you are defiantly comeing you can let me know if not just turn up your support is Apreciated Regards Don

Markus1904 said:
Just spoke to the assistance (board of directors) of FC Schalke 04! The Club will definitely support Carl and his family! Think they will pay the Hotel for Andy or something like this! Will get the result start of next week! Today a story and a photo (Rammy with his banner) is in a German sports magazine ;-)

Cheers Markus
Markus you are A legend

Hi everyone,

I am Mick, secretary of Heywood Blues OSC. Our race night is on Friday 20th Feb at The Heywood Pub, Tower Street, Heywood. For any Heywood Blues reading this, we will be in the pub after the Stoke game. We need people to sponsor the races and horses. We are also going to have an auction of football stuff, hopefully things signed. I have emailed the local clubs but all I've got so far is a signed football from Bury FC and a City fan has pledged a City watch. I would like to put out an appeal if anybody might like to donate memorabilia that we can auction off. Everyone is welcome to come along.

Cheers,

Mick.

Hi Don,
Appreciate you're busy with all of this. Have just sent you an e-mail regarding the appeal. I should be able to make the Friday meeting and I'm a definite for the bucket collection. Otherwise the stuff to raise awareness in my email should really help. I'm doing an article which should get pretty good circulation on various wires.
Cheers
Struan

Don, apologies because some of my questions have been answered by going through this thread.

If someone has the paypal generated code to embed the paypal button into a website, please could they e-mail it to me at: sm@mcfcfans.com
so that I can add it to our site as well.

Thanks

Today my branch started a lottery (2 Derby tickets Schalke v Dortmund) to force our collection for Carl! I got the approval by Schalke to donate my tickets. Everyone who donated money will take place...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.supportersclub.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.supportersclub.de</a>

In this moment a staff off Schalke will sort out a solution for his hotel in Düsseldorf with Andy!

Cheers Markus

dear markus,

i´ve put a short link to your lottery on the ticket section of the sfcv-forum (ticketalarm). maybe it helps to collect more donations

Thx for your help!
But I think Arntie and Oli4 will publicise it on the SFCV website and in the newsletter...
It will be in Reviersport again and WAZ too!

Markus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.