City fan throws beer at Gary Neville

He had a cold up until the Everton goal and then he suddenly chirped up.

For the first time tonight I witnessed a proper hatchet job on us from sky, as clear as day.

Tomorrow I ring virginmedia up and cancel my sky sports package. I refuse, directly or indirectly, to give these ****s another cent. Their bias against us tonight was played out in front of millions.

Absolutely shocking.
Bravo !

I always watch sky with the sound muted as whoever does our games the spiel is the same

To be honest,although he is a bit of a tin pot commentator,Hawthorn did actually shriek a few times when we had a shot,like one I remember Maaahhhreezzzzz ! but not the time he scored.

Tyler wouldn't have shrieked that's for sure.

Loved his reaction to Pickford being out of his goal and getting caught out.

Sounded just like me when a child is pratting about in class and I’m making it clear it’s not funny hahaha b

Loved the bit where he was trying to make out that Fernandinho deliberately kicked Richarleson? in the head - fuck me, it would have been a stretch for Jackie Chan to have attempted a kick from that position. GNev was desperate for it to be true though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.