$CITY Fan Token launches + Fantom (survey P 10)

Or to put it another way, City Fan Token price down from $18 high to $7 in the space of 6 weeks.

Absolute bollocks - signed up months ago - purchased 200 Euros of City tokens - entered every competition - won fuck all - now tried to get my cash out - cant till my account is 'verified' - which takes three weeks!!!! (they took my cash in an instant) - and needs to see my grandma's birth certificate or something - total and complete con. City should be ashamed to be involved in this exploitative shite.
The club have previous for having bent partnerships.

When Viagogo was the ‘official club ticketing’ partner they had a offer on the official club site that gave you a free pie if you signed up. I never used their services but as it was only a sign up I registered but there was no obvious link to actually getting the promised pie. I mailed Viagogo but received no response so I then contacted the club several times with again zero response.

Clearly the fact that a bogus offer was posted on the official site was of no concern to them.

The club have previous for having bent partnerships.

When Viagogo was the ‘official club ticketing’ partner they had a offer on the official club site that gave you a free pie if you signed up. I never used their services but as it was only a sign up I registered but there was no obvious link to actually getting the promised pie. I mailed Viagogo but received no response so I then contacted the club several times with again zero response.

Clearly the fact that a bogus offer was posted on the official site was of no concern to them.

But an interesting experiment to see whether people are willing to sell their personal data for the price of a pie.

Haha

All it took was a throwaway email address. Maybe that why I didn’t get my Jamie Oliver pie?

Ha I forgot about the Jamie Oliver stuff. Wasn’t it all meant to be “healthy”?

Wasn’t he somehow behind the “Fabulous Fan Fayre” shite we still have to deal with now?

And I swear we had Marco Pierre White branded stuff at one point..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.