$CITY Fan Token launches + Fantom (survey P 10)

It’s legit for … something - I’ve won 3 times in 3 months. But due to circumstances only been able to use the Tunnel club prize.

but you only need to have 1 City coin to enter their City competitions

It’s legit for … something - I’ve won 3 times in 3 months. But due to circumstances only been able to use the Tunnel club prize.

but you only need to have 1 City coin to enter their City competitions

What exactly is a City coin and do you have to pay for it?

What exactly is a City coin and do you have to pay for it?
I got it free on its initial introduction (ico - initial coin offering) - I think it was on the OS Cityzens site.

now… presumably you have to buy one for about 7-8 euros.

so it’s like any other electronic money (bitcoin) it is worth whatever people believe it is worth. But from Socios you can use (a single City coin) to win prizes related to City.

Absolute bollocks - signed up months ago - purchased 200 Euros of City tokens - entered every competition - won fuck all - now tried to get my cash out - cant till my account is 'verified' - which takes three weeks!!!! (they took my cash in an instant) - and needs to see my grandma's birth certificate or something - total and complete con. City should be ashamed to be involved in this exploitative shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.