City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

According to Mirror Tevez was indeed playing golf last week. Spokesman quoted as saying he "may have had few hours to relax".

If true, disgusting.

coulsonblue said:
According to Mirror Tevez was indeed playing golf last week. Spokesman quoted as saying he "may have had few hours to relax".

If true, disgusting.

It has taken him that long to come on here and then write that is my prediction.

Hope someone does buy him in the summer.Cant wait to see the back of him.I think we saw the best of him 2 years ago.

Looking forward to the day he leaves City.Should have gone 2 years ago when he put his transfer request in.The only reason he his still with us is coz nobody can afford him.

baildon blue said:
Looking forward to the day he leaves City.Should have gone 2 years ago when he put his transfer request in.The only reason he his still with us is coz nobody can afford him.
That's not strictly true. PSG are a football team, and they're rich, and they're not taking FFP seriously.

Tevez hasn't left because nobody wanted him other than us, but I think it's Tevez that's off in the summer. Shame he'll never reach 100 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.