City fans are from...

Re: United are from London, City are from...

mammyjam said:
ashton is full of reds, hyde where im from is 50/50 but in my experience droyalsden (i can't spell) is all blue... im guessing moss side is too
You would be surprised how many blues come from ashton.

Longsight-memories said:
cathkin said:
And i'm from Scotland. In the unlikeliest event of me and my 2 sons getting tickets for the Final i've already started to look at travel arrangements. A flight to Luton is looking good but we would need transport from there to Wembley and back to Luton. I'm looking to fly down early sat morning, stay overnight in Luton then fly home Sunday morning. My other option is driving to Peterborough on Friday and staying with family. Any help here would be appreciated folks.

HEHE Your VERY Scottish..

Just a tip to save a few pennies... Start walking now ?

-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 am --

salfordpaul said:
for all you bright bluemooners...work it out!

not Paul Passmore is it ??

That's not too helpfull but thanks anyway! Irony not your strong point. I was asking for help from fellow City Fans, not sarcasm.

all over the shop

but whitefield/ prestwich for starters

Born (and raised) in 50's/60's Bradford , Manchester ........ only yards from where COMS now stands!

Now live in Cheadle Hulme .....

Born in St Mary's then Levenshulme, Radcliffe, Huddersfield, Alty and now Didsbury since i split with the wife.

Didsbury i reckon is 50/50 now

Im from Hull but my parents met a couple of Man City fans on holiday who had been season ticket holders for 25 years, i subsequently met them and attended games, thereafter

Born in Chadderton now living in Marple in Stockport its 50/40/10 here the 10 being Stockport County fans and the 40 being the Scum

city are coming said:
Born in St Mary's then Levenshulme, Radcliffe, Huddersfield, Alty and now Didsbury since i split with the wife.

Didsbury i reckon is 50/50 now

Never used to be - was always very blue - then it went all chablis and tapas and attracted the plastics.

I spent all my youth in Burnage, Parrs Wood, Didsbury, Withington, Moss Side, Leve, Longsight etc. Born in Withington Hospital. Burnage was always blue - as was Didsbury.

Now living in Chorley - lots of blues surprisingly! two houses of blues within 50 yards. More than reds I reckon.

leepwbriggs said:
Westhoughton, Bolton. Not many blues round here. Went to school in Atherton. Wasnt many blues there either.

LOL - clearly not a very good school either! (weren't - or, were not).<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 am --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Where do the majority of city fans come from? (Heard awhile ago it was gorton - might be bullshit though :))

So I come from Ashton-Under-Lyne

Your from...

what's it got to do with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.