City fans are from...

Born in India , living in Abu Dhabi ( atleast until my visa expires at age 20 ) and studying in India.

Old Man originally from Gorton, I was originally from Droylsden, been around the world a few times and have just bought a house in Ashton which seems a 75/25 split in favour of the Rags, but I suppose the older ones don't show their colours any more.

raised in bradford until 10, then left for canada with the family in 93
was my dad that beat City into my head though!

mum is from wolverhampton

Originally from Warrington , but have lived in se London (bexleyheath) for the last 20 yrs - my dad was blue , I'm blue and my son is blue (back home my brother and sisters are blue as are all my nephews and nieces!)

Lived in West Gorton for a while...moved back to N.Ireland (more blues here than you might think but were still heavily outnumbered by the scum) Which leads me to another question. Do people from outside Manchester find it more difficult to support their team? I dont know how many times I've walked into a pub for a derby and it being wall to wall vermin...some hairy times too but I never backed off once...fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.