City fans are from...

I'm from Failsworth, but I'd have been a City fan even if I'd been born on the Moon - the old man was from Ancoats and there was no way I was going to be anything other than a blue. Moved away from Manchester when I was a bairn, but in my school there was only me and one other City fan.

At a SC meeting some years ago, Dennis Tueart gave us some information that 35% of our fan base came from the South East. We were having a discusion as to whether to make the COMS a 50 or 60 thousand seater stadium prior to moving in. His argument for a 50 thousand seater was based on the current fan base and that 35% lived miles away in and around London.....................!!!

Keep it quiet........................................................!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:47 pm --<br /><br />Lived all over the soddin show, even Huyton in Merseyside....!!
Lived most my life in Stretford though....................

im from chorlton i now live in pott shrigley. most miserable bastards in the world in the poynton, i dont know any blues in the area, in fact i dont know anybody from around here. lived here 12 years...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Where do the majority of city fans come from? (Heard awhile ago it was gorton - might be bullshit though :))

So I come from Ashton-Under-Lyne

Your from...

Cheshire and Lancashire except for 2 years in Scotland :)

Hattersley, dads originally from near ashburys! Quite a few blues from hattersley to be fair, most match going, same can't be said about the shite fans from there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.