City fans are from...

LongsightM13 said:
Kinky by name said:
Another good Xavs lad; was that the sixth-form college or the whole thing from 11?
Just the sixth form, 86-88. My secondary school St Pius was just round the corner in Denison Road. The monks were still in charge, though, Brother Cyril and Brother Philip. Someone told me a while back they're not involved anymore?
Apparently City have been sending a lot of the academy boys there, SWP and Nedum among others.
I'm still at Xav now and my RE teacher is in touch with a brother philip, so wonder if its the same one? He's out in Kenya or somewhere running a school apparently

i was born a bread in manchester . until my mother decided that we were moving to the country. ie: TODMORDEN : i been here 30 odd years now but i still class myself as a manc and pround of of it.i still get to the games ,and my rest of the family live in morecambe now.and there is a supporters branch there,so they do not miss out either,long live mcfc.

born Chorlton on Medlock,now Didsbury via Withington Bramhall Stretford and Fallowfield.Didsbury is a real paradise for blues,rags are mostly 5 year old kids.

Withington/West Didsbury. Probably 70% blue and 30% red. Half of those reds being young wanker cockney professionals.

CTID_92 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Just the sixth form, 86-88. My secondary school St Pius was just round the corner in Denison Road. The monks were still in charge, though, Brother Cyril and Brother Philip. Someone told me a while back they're not involved anymore?
Apparently City have been sending a lot of the academy boys there, SWP and Nedum among others.
I'm still at Xav now and my RE teacher is in touch with a brother philip, so wonder if its the same one? He's out in Kenya or somewhere running a school apparently
Fucking hell. Have those poor African kids not been through enough already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.