City fans are from...

Originally from Ashton Under Lyne and used to go with a load of lads from the Irish club in the back of Raggy's van.
Moved to London and used to go with a couple of blokes from Bromley,(even became a member of the supporters club).
Live in Sydney and just an armchair supporter,but someone offered me a ticket for the final,from the F.F.A..
Was tempted but decided to knock it back as it would end up in the divorce courts when I got back.

We shouldn't be having threads like this .....it is just ammo for rags when we say they dont come from manchester.
Sure, stockport, Ashton and rochdale are all pretty local, but if we are saying the swamp isn't in manchester and their fans aren't then this thread showibg that lots of our fans aren't doesn't help.

Middleton.....which in 1986 (I think) became part of rochdale

Aaaah, sadly I am the exception that proves the rule! Born and raised in the South West (Exeter City were my local team, before I moved away....and I still see them 2 or 3 times a season), but MCFC have been my one true love for over 40 years. Only one other Blue in my entire school (900 pupils) :(

I'm from Blackley, Higher Blackley to be precise. But I've lived on Merseyside for the last 37 years or so. Not many City fans here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.