City fans are from...

At high school in the late 60's early 70's in Gorton if there where any Rags they kept quiet I had one rag mate who didn't go to the local schools I'm now Perth WA coming home on the 12/5 wahooo

Grandad born in Ardwick,
Dad born in Wythenshaw,
Me born in Newport Shropshire, City in my blood,
A couple of other blues at my school but most kids were wolves (74 league cup was a bad time to be a young City fan at my school).

Leigh

Read in the local paper that someone was trying to set up an OSC in Leigh some time ago but heard nothing further, which is hardly surprising as I have only ever come across a handful of fellow blues here!

Born in Newton Heath, grew up in New Moston, lived in Wythenshawe, now reside in Warrington but a true manc .There is a hardcore support for the blues in Warrington tho

Re: United are from London, City are from...

Tuearts right boot said:
Formerley from Sale now in Tortosa,Spain,2 others in the town that I know of,1 from Timperley,who posts on here and 1 from Durham,who probably doesn't.....
i go catfishing there, stay in lampolla though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.