City fans at Liverpool

BlueT said:
I went on a different coach than normal, and they sang a sectarian song on there, about 5 of them. They are a bunch of w#nkers. There has always been a small group of Bigots who follow City.
Went to Belgium a few years back and had a few beers in the Celtic Towers. The pub was full of City enjoying the beer and food, and the landlord gave all the City fans directions to the ground.
A group of about 4 lads started to sing no surrender to the IRA, Nobody joined in. They were, and still are, Total Dickheads.

what song - no surrender to the IRA whats the tune and lyrics

does anybody know the words to 'you aint gonna pillage my village you viking scum' for tomorrows game or when we play a spanish side will we piss on the armada and all who sailed on her. ffs lets get all our effort into supporting the blues regardless of creed or colour. and after you can go back to the tora bora mts ,south armagh ,shankill or whatever

bluemoon555 said:
BlueT said:
I went on a different coach than normal, and they sang a sectarian song on there, about 5 of them. They are a bunch of w#nkers. There has always been a small group of Bigots who follow City.
Went to Belgium a few years back and had a few beers in the Celtic Towers. The pub was full of City enjoying the beer and food, and the landlord gave all the City fans directions to the ground.
A group of about 4 lads started to sing no surrender to the IRA, Nobody joined in. They were, and still are, Total Dickheads.

"Keep St George in my heart keep me English
Keep St George in my heart I pray
Keep St George in my heart keep me English,
Keep me English till my dyin day
No surrender No surrender No surrender to the I.R.A "

clp1000 said:
bluemoon555 said:
BlueT said:

"Keep St George in my heart keep me English
Keep St George in my heart I pray
Keep St George in my heart keep me English,
Keep me English till my dyin day

istanbul istanbul we are coming
istanbul istanbul i prey
istanbul istanbul we are coming
we are coming at the end of may

clp1000 said:
bluemoon555 said:
BlueT said:

"Keep the Italian in my heart keep me French
Keep ithe Italian n my heart I pray
Keep the Italian in my heart keep me German,
Keep me French/German/etc till my dyin day
We have a German royal family & an Italian saint,boy are we fucked up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hughes out

No surrender to the IRA stems from 1690 when at the Battle of the Boyne King William III defeated King James II. The Protestant cry was 'No surrender or you die' this has been taken and used by rangers fans to mean no surrender at any cost.

Didsbury Dave said:
For what it's worth with reference to someone's comment that City are a "proddy club" earlier in this thread.

The straw poll gave us 9 catholics and 8 protestants.

Then it was hijacked by the pompous and self important, who didn't believe it was a question which should be asked.

Protestants outnumber catholics by about 3:1 in this country (I assume Manchester is about the same, although the number of Irish immigrants may swing that figure a little)

Therefore the admittedly tiny straw poll shows we are in fact a club with a disproportionately large number of catholics!!!!!!!!

By the way, before any more of the pedants start on me, I am a resolute aethiest.

Joke:
Who led the Pedant's Revolt?
Which Tyler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.