City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

paulchapo

Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .

paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .

With the wealth comes expectation and it seems there are many ways that frustration is vented..violence is one of them..

samharris said:
paulchapo said:

With the wealth comes expectation and it seems there are many ways that frustration is vented..violence is one of them..

Where the fcuk are these scumbags when they are needed - semis v U ****d etc?

About 5 other threads on this.......

5.15 kick off and people starting on the lash at 7am plays a huge part

samharris said:
paulchapo said:

But there are some fans for whom violence is the main objective. They just know that if they done football gear they can mingle with thousands of potential victims. They are no more football fans than the man in the moon!

I was in Block 134 yesterday and it kicked off in 136 at the final whistle with the ending result being a woman caught flush in the face by a bloke. Needless to say the bloke was ejected but to say myself and my 9 year old lad were shocked was a massive understatement. A total embarrassment to the club and fans alike.

Saw a bit of this in the Green Man and appear to be lots of stories on here saying similar things. Think yesterday was a sad day for Blues, not because we lost but because a lot of our followers showed their true colours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.