City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

Tommy johnson said:
mayo31 said:
Tommy johnson said:
I
Dougie wasn't laughing,and i doubt he will be picking on lone women for the crime of asking to put a cig out.

How brave you all are. Dougie for picking on someone and then you and your mate for sorting him out, two v one.

You must set up the City fan police squad. Some sort of vigilante group which can sort out those who act like a dick in your eyes.

There are stewards and police to supposedly maintain order.

Violence breeds violence. We don't need it amongst our own.
If i set up the city police squad i would have you arrested first for whining.

Ha ha, good one. I not whining just pointing out that it is all bollocks.

I will be thinking long and hard if to bother next time, should we be lucky enough to get there again.

I've been going home and away with City for years, and witnessed little if any trouble between blues. However the last 4 visits to Wembley people have been fighting around us 3 of the 4 occasions, shameful.

People seem to be putting it down to the alcohol, euro away days drinking from 9-10 in the morning until 8-9 at night, never kicks off.

I put it down to a minority of day trippers, we have a good bunch of away goers who behave themselves and have a good time no coincidence every time it gets open up to every tom dick and harry it goes to pot.

That's me finished with Wembley.

Stoke 2011 I was flag whipped in the face during the game and this year at full time I was hit on the head by a deflated blow up mobile phone, thrown from above.

This blue on blue violence is out of control.

Walkbustaxi said:

Stoke 2011 I was flag whipped in the face during the game and this year at full time I was hit on the head by a deflated blow up mobile phone, thrown from above.

Stop being a pussy. I had a beach ball deliberately thrown at me in the stadium. I did what any self respecting bloke who had been at the Red Stripe would do and pelted the fucker at a woman sat two rows behind me. Not only that but Natalie Pike would not leave me alone on the roundabout and was quite lairy when I mithered....erm....saw her before the game. She'd clearly had a few drinks and I don't mind any blue enjoying themselves but she was obviously undressing me with her eyes. I felt like I was being abused and not one blue stepped in to have a word with her.

citykev28 said:
Walkbustaxi said:

Stop being a pussy. I had a beach ball deliberately thrown at me in the stadium. I did what any self respecting bloke who had been at the Red Stripe would do and pelted the fucker at a woman sat two rows behind me. Not only that but Natalie Pike would not leave me alone on the roundabout and was quite lairy when I mithered....erm....saw her before the game. She'd clearly had a few drinks and I don't mind any blue enjoying themselves but she was obviously undressing me with her eyes. I felt like I was being abused and not one blue stepped in to have a word with her.
I may sound like a pussy but deflated inflatables hurt as does flag whip.

As for your problem with the celebrity city fan, you need to remember if you make a defamatory allegation about someone you can be sued for libel. However in the wake of Operation Yewtree this shouldn't stop you from coming forward with this information to the relevant authorities and retaining your anonymity at the same time.

I only wish it had been this simple for me when I found myself in a similar situation with E**** L**** at the Full Members Cup Final.

mxpx said:
I will be thinking long and hard if to bother next time, should we be lucky enough to get there again.

I've been going home and away with City for years, and witnessed little if any trouble between blues. However the last 4 visits to Wembley people have been fighting around us 3 of the 4 occasions, shameful.

People seem to be putting it down to the alcohol, euro away days drinking from 9-10 in the morning until 8-9 at night, never kicks off.

I put it down to a minority of day trippers, we have a good bunch of away goers who behave themselves and have a good time no coincidence every time it gets open up to every tom dick and harry it goes to pot.
Benidorm for the Villarreal game excepted I take it

paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

Here, Here, well said fellow BLUE. Absolutely pathetic behaviour. I hope they have already held their heads in shame once realising what they had done! Was there from 11.30am - 8pm with my 2 Sons whether it be @ the Green Man or messing about @ the Roundabout having a laugh watching the funny Blue climb the tree only to be friendly bombarded with anything people could lay their hands on. CTID and singing you can stick your Palagrini up your arse, excuse the language.

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .
<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
paulchapo said:
Yesterday I was sitting in the reception at the hilton hotel just after the game when the door staff led in a mid twenties guy in some distress and shock, accompanied by an older guy.HIs face was bruised and swollen and on asking the older guy what happened it appeared 6 city fans had been pushing and kicking off with anyone near them. As they ran past one of them punched the young lad in city colours for no reason at all.

Yesterday I saw too many drunken aggressive scum in our colours and all day drinking or not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves, some of whom were no kids but people of an age who really should know better!

Here, Here, well said fellow BLUE. Absolutely pathetic behaviour. I hope they have already held their heads in shame once realising what they had done! Was there from 11.30am - 8pm with my 2 Sons whether it be @ the Green Man or messing about @ the Roundabout having a laugh watching the funny Blue climb the tree only to be friendly bombarded with anything people could lay their hands on. CTID and singing you can stick your Palagrini up your arse, excuse the language.

I don't know if the two guys come on here but if they do I hope the lad who got hit is ok If the cowardly scum who like to smack an innocent fellow blue are here fuck off to the rags they are right up your street. .

I was in "The Little B" In brooklands watching the game. All the way through this old git was being obnoxious. Shouted something horrible about our players everytime they got the ball, called aguero an ugly bastard. everytime a Wigan player went in for a tackle he got up and shouted "break his leg" and stuff like that. He was really pissing my mum off and making a right embarrassment of himself. Celebrated like a maniac when Zaba got sent off, and when Wigan scored he went up to our table and celebrated in front of my mum knowing how pissed off she was.

He started gloating about being a United fan, He didn't need to tell us that, you could tell. I knew he wasn't a Wigan fan. He could see how annoyed everyone was but carried on being a dick.
Another city fan got really pissed off with him and his mates who were also united fans had to stop him from giving that old git a smack.

i kne albert davy said:
mxpx said:

and groclin!

chedinho said:
i kne albert davy said:
mxpx said:

and groclin!

I was staying in Valencia, no trouble. Dont know what went on in Benidorm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.