City fans attacking City fans, why? ?

texas pete said:
Was leaving the staduim from K and the lad I was having a discussion with (who I don't know) about the future of RM got a crack from some middle aged bloke for what appeared to be no reason.

Absolutely bizarre.

By crack do you mean headbutt to the shoulder?

Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:
Was leaving the staduim from K and the lad I was having a discussion with (who I don't know) about the future of RM got a crack from some middle aged bloke for what appeared to be no reason.

Absolutely bizarre.

Was it you? Thought it was a left hook to the face. Then again, I had been on the p1ss all day.

texas pete said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:

Absolutely bizarre.

Was it you? Thought it was a left hook to the face. Then again, I had been on the p1ss all day.

Little guy, bald head, black coat?

Nah, was an attempt at a headbutt, don't know where it came from.

I think we had just got past "but not sure who would replace him".

(if it was the same incident)

Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

That was him.

Were you with an older bloke (your dad?)

Hope you are alright!

texas pete said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:

That was him.

Hope you are alright!

Nah, the older guy (that was trying to get over the barrier and I kept blocking him) was trying to get to my mate, who was being quite vocal at the lack of effort from the players.

Not sure who the little fella was.

I'm fine, a mixture of confusion as to why someone had headbutted my shoulder and that fact that I was still trying to work out how we played so badly meant that I didn't react to him doing it in a way that would have made things worse.

My mate was a shit house and got off down the spirals, twat.

Lucky Toma said:
This isn't blue on blue. It's knobhead on non-knobhead and happens anywhere where there's alcohol and emotion.

well said

the whole wembley thing leaves me cold

don't think I'll be forking out so much money for such a soulless corporate experience again

is it just me or was there far less camaraderie amongst Blues on concourse/ trains etc...... seemed weird to me ......used to feel like we were all in together....much more of a craic

seems to have changed and not for the better

Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

That was him.

Hope you are alright!

Nah, the older guy (that was trying to get over the barrier and I kept blocking him) was trying to get to my mate, who was being quite vocal at the lack of effort from the players.

I'm fine, a mixture of confusion as to why someone had headbutted my shoulder and that fact that I was still trying to work out how we played so badly meant that I didn't react to him doing it in a way that would have made things worse.

This may be a different incident then.

This happened as we had just walked out of the staduim. The lad I was speaking to looked in his early/mid twenties. The hitter/butter does match your description so this make me think he has gone for someone else.

just imagine if we had won, there would be no moaning and all saying god there were some pissed up people but they were having a good time. the team put in a totally inept performance and this rubs off on the fans unfortunately.

texas pete said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
texas pete said:
That was him.

Hope you are alright!

This may be a different incident then.

This happened as we had just walked out of the staduim. The lad I was speaking to looked in his early/mid twenties. The hitter/butter does match your description so this make me think he has gone for someone else.

No, this was still inside.

Wouldn't surprise me if he did have a pop at someone else, pretty sure he had nothing to do with the guy argueing with one of my mates, just bowled over like a jumped up gnome and nutted by shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.