City fans getting thrown out of the bolton end

mancityscot

felt sorry for the blues getting chucked out in section D next to the city fans. Letting their emotions gettin the better of them wasnt the best thing to do especially when the eagle-eyed stewards were on the look out. about three blues were thrown out before the teams even came out, all becasue he clapped when given came out for his warm-up. a complete joke. then got talking to a couple below me, the women who was a wee bit drunk i think (sorry if you werent) was thrown out along with her husband who did nothing wrong, all because she sang along with the city end and cheered when we scored. in my opinion perfectly harmless. i managed to keep quiet although sort of let a cheer slip when sturridge was sent off. Had a fantastic day, but just a shame to see people get thrown out, although i had to laugh when they took it in their stride and got a standing ovation from some of the city end

sorry, yank here, but is this normal? Are you not allowed to sit in the opposing fans section at all? I know at sporting events here in the states you can sit really wherever you like (and can get tickets) and honestly its just fun banter if your supporting for the away team. (with the exception of rooting for any away team in Philadelphia no matter what the sport, you will be soaked in beer and thrown up on!)

I was a big enough twat to get thrown out. Didn't actually do much really, did a Poznan (as did some Bolton fans) and then got thrown out a bit later even though I wasn't standing up or singing City songs, was just giving v's to some blues I knew and pretending I was really enthusiastic about Bolton. In hindsight it would have been better just to stay quiet, ah well a good day all in all!

unlikelyfan19 said:
sorry, yank here, but is this normal? Are you not allowed to sit in the opposing fans section at all? I know at sporting events here in the states you can sit really wherever you like (and can get tickets) and honestly its just fun banter if your supporting for the away team. (with the exception of rooting for any away team in Philadelphia no matter what the sport, you will be soaked in beer and thrown up on!)

are you sure?? we ve had a lot of problems in britain with serious violence at football matches occasionally ending in death...so no its generally not allowed

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I was a big enough twat to get thrown out. Didn't actually do much really, did a Poznan (as did some Bolton fans) and then got thrown out a bit later even though I wasn't standing up or singing City songs, was just giving v's to some blues I knew and pretending I was really enthusiastic about Bolton. In hindsight it would have been better just to stay quiet, ah well a good day all in all!

Had to laugh, an undercover away fan gets thrown out for being abusive to the away supporters!

salfordpaul said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

are you sure?? we ve had a lot of problems in britain with serious violence at football matches occasionally ending in death...so no its generally not allowed

no, I mean, i fully understand, and am familiar with the past problems with hooliganism and the like. I just figured most people inside the stadium are just trying to see their team play.

wayne71 said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:

Had to laugh, an undercover away fan gets thrown out for being abusive to the away supporters!
I even made up a couple of Bolton songs! I was their best supporter by a mile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.